Week 4 Region 5 4A

brian2000

Games with my Predictions

2-1 (1-0) Springfield 35

@ 0-3 Station Camp 17    (Jackets continue to roll now that they may have got the run game going)

2-1 (1-0) Portland  42

@ 0-3 (0-1) Greenbrier 14    (Bobcats are having trouble and Panthers will be too much)

2-1 (0-1) Montgomery Central 28

@ 3-0 Clarksville NW 26    This could be a good game and wouldn’t surprise me if it went either way.

3-0 (1-0) Creek Wood 42

@1-2 Harpeth 10       Red Hawks have to much offense

2-0 (0-0) White House 28

@ 1-2 Hunters Lane 14     (BDP better watch out Hunters Lane finally got a win and will be playing with a lot of confidence)

2-1 Sycamore 14

@ 2-1 (0-1) WH Heritage 42

Very impressed with Heritage offense avg 39 pts in first 3 games. Better score a lot of points to beat these guys they are legit. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, DANR said:

This region is wide open this year. I think Springfield is down a little this year, and several teams look to be improved.  I can guarantee WHH isn't last!

If they stay healthy the Oct 4 game between Heritage and Creek Wood could be another shootout. I see Greenbrier for sure out and like you said it’s wide open. Heritage, stays healthy, is definitely a playoff team.

1 hour ago, DANR said:

This region is wide open this year. I think Springfield is down a little this year, and several teams look to be improved.  I can guarantee WHH isn't last!

I was very very impressed with the Pats.  They made very few mistakes and were playing hard from the opening whistle to final horn.  It is still too early talk playoffs.  There is  LOTS of football still to be played.  Our region is definitely up for grabs this year.  No clear cut front runner yet

11 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

I was very very impressed with the Pats.  They made very few mistakes and were playing hard from the opening whistle to final horn.  It is still too early talk playoffs.  There is  LOTS of football still to be played.  Our region is definitely up for grabs this year.  No clear cut front runner yet

It’s wide open.