Trousdale looks to rebound vs Gordonsville

Cam615

How will the crowd look on TC side? I know the die-hards will show up but I notice when TC loses a game it kills the crowd at the next game. I wish TC could have students show up for a game like the way Watertown students showed up last week. TC student section is empty most of the time.

TCRadio man yall been focused on reboundin during football season?   Well heck thats the whole problem !! Touchdowns not rebounds!!! All funnin aside yall D side of the ball looks TC "like" as always I hope yall can get them studs utilized on that O side sooner than later !!!

Good Luck hope to see ya soon!!!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

TCRadio man yall been focused on reboundin during football season?   Well heck thats the whole problem !! Touchdowns not rebounds!!! All funnin aside yall D side of the ball looks TC "like" as always I hope yall can get them studs utilized on that O side sooner than later !!!

Good Luck hope to see ya soon!!!

It’s getting closer every week, defense is there already, offense is going through growing pains hope this week we can start getting some things straightened out. Good luck to you guys and I hope we can see each other again come December, a lot of work to be done on our side tho

56 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

It’s getting closer every week, defense is there already, offense is going through growing pains hope this week we can start getting some things straightened out. Good luck to you guys and I hope we can see each other again come December, a lot of work to be done on our side tho

I think a big step forward would be making adjustments to what Gordy defense does after halftime. Putting points on the scoreboard after half time will show growth by the offense and the coaching staff.