Trousdale looks to rebound vs Gordonsville

Cam615

19 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

I believe the turnovers hurt Gordonsville more than injuries.

The turnovers were absolutely related to the injuries. 

The kid playing QB did the best he could, but I don't believe he's played a meaningful snap at QB on any level. I feel too much was put on him. That's not his fault. 

5 hours ago, croz6110 said:

The turnovers were absolutely related to the injuries. 

The kid playing QB did the best he could, but I don't believe he's played a meaningful snap at QB on any level. I feel too much was put on him. That's not his fault. 

I get what you are saying. Sometimes kids aren't ready to be thrown in the fire but coaches have to play somebody.

On 9/13/2019 at 7:04 PM, RTD said:

I know with time it will all come together. Just our third game I just didn't think we would struggle on offense I thought the defense would struggle more than the offense. It's a new offense with a new play-caller we going to struggle some. The offense looks so good in the first half and struggles so much in the second half.

Wonder if its adjustments or the overall being familiar with it. Either way, big W friday!

I can say that the one good thing that came from that game was an opportunity to see the younger players get a chance to step up.  It's going to be a long season for these young men but there is several 2nd string players getting plenty of reps which will only help their future.  TC look good as always.  I was more impressed with their defense but from what I seen they are going to have a good year.