Haywood vs Jackson liberty

Kruger77

It’s homecoming week. Coming off most likely playing the best team in 6A olive branch MS. I look for Haywood to bounce back. A lot of fans being negative because of how we schedule tougher opponents. It’s only to get better instead of scheduling cupcake games. Anyways onto this week. I expect Haywood to win this game by atleast 3 scores. Opinions? Besides liberty QB what do they have 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

It’s homecoming week. Coming off most likely playing the best team in 6A olive branch MS. I look for Haywood to bounce back. A lot of fans being negative because of how we schedule tougher opponents. It’s only to get better instead of scheduling cupcake games. Anyways onto this week. I expect Haywood to win this game by atleast 3 scores. Opinions? Besides liberty QB what do they have 

The qb is it. He has an offer from Memphis and can make plays happen but the rest of the team is weak. If you guys only win by 3tds I’ll be shocked. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Haywood by as many as coach wants it to be. Also that schedule will pay off come playoff time. Olive Branch will be the best team Haywood plays all year. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Tnfootball1234 said:

Haywood by as many as coach wants it to be. Also that schedule will pay off come playoff time. Olive Branch will be the best team Haywood plays all year. 

Oh I’m sure of olive branch being the best team all year. Their defense alone have 8 of the starting 11 going D1. Entire Dline is going to the SEC

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Lol, I'm chuckled right now

10 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

You said something about giving Haywood a compliment for scheduling Olive Branch and kind of threw a shot (when I know you weren't trying to) at everyone else for scheduling cupcake teams. However, Haywood plays Liberty this week, which is a cupcake team, with a lot of icing on it.

Liberty has been a rival of Haywood since 2009 actually. Liberty fell off because of coaching we all know that. Just 3 years ago they along with Alcoa were the best teams in class 3A. Liberty has athletes plenty of them! It’s coaching. A lot of teams schedule cupcake games and lose the first or second round of the season I’ve seen it happen. It’s plently quality on Haywood schedule. HC, Jackson NS, Olive branch, Dyersburg, SGHS, Crockett, just to name a few 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Liberty has been a rival of Haywood since 2009 actually. Liberty fell off because of coaching we all know that. Just 3 years ago they along with Alcoa were the best teams in class 3A. Liberty has athletes plenty of them! It’s coaching. A lot of teams schedule cupcake games and lose the first or second round of the season I’ve seen it happen. It’s plently quality on Haywood schedule. HC, Jackson NS, Olive branch, Dyersburg, SGHS, Crockett, just to name a few 

I know what you’re saying but we have just started a new cycle of non-district games to play for the next two seasons, and Liberty has been horrible in the past two seasons. Therefore, it’s a cupcake game. I know the current situation Liberty is in, and the news you’re telling me, isn’t nothing new to me.

6 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

You said something about giving Haywood a compliment for scheduling Olive Branch and kind of threw a shot (when I know you weren't trying to) at everyone else for scheduling cupcake teams. However, Haywood plays Liberty this week, which is a cupcake team, with a lot of icing on it.

What goes around comes around...Liberty will be back soon enough...no worries

in the mean time, teams better stash these Ws bc a wrecking crew of athletes are coming up

6 hours ago, dhstennis said:

What goes around comes around...Liberty will be back soon enough...no worries

in the mean time, teams better stash these Ws bc a wrecking crew of athletes are coming up

Doesn’t matter how good the athletes are if you don’t having the coaching to go with it. Milan knows all too well right now. O.  Taylor is your problem. 

• Like 1