Haywood vs Jackson liberty

Kruger77

On 9/9/2019 at 8:29 AM, Tomcatfan2011 said:

It’s homecoming week. Coming off most likely playing the best team in 6A olive branch MS. I look for Haywood to bounce back. A lot of fans being negative because of how we schedule tougher opponents. It’s only to get better instead of scheduling cupcake games. Anyways onto this week. I expect Haywood to win this game by atleast 3 scores. Opinions? Besides liberty QB what do they have 

I agree with you Tomcatfan2011.  Doesn’t matter what you do in the regular season.  Playing tough competition will always prepare your team for a play-off run and can let you know real quick how your team will react when they get hit in the mouth!  The Tomcats proved that last year! Hope for a Tomcat vs Greene Devil rematch.

11 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Doesn’t matter how good the athletes are if you don’t having the coaching to go with it. Milan knows all too well right now. O.  Taylor is your problem. 

Bingo. You hit the nail right on the head. Not to mention you have a School staff and a school system who do not support Athletics

• Upvote 1