AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 9, 2019

Southtowner

14 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I heard Huntingdon is fairly week against the pass. I don’t know how true that is but we won’t really know until the semifinals. If I had to pick between the two I would have to pick LC also. I don’t know about the East but I do know Greenback would test any team in 1A or 2A just like the other two teams mentioned. When I seen GB walk on the field I wasn’t to sure how that game at Meigs was going to go but them boys can play.

Mustangs need to get better on pass defense. They have the speed to do so. Our team speed on defense makes it tough for an opposing QB to stay upright. QB's are usually throwing on the run or off their back foot!

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

We're really hoping to see yall this season.

I am sure most mustang fans and players are. In all seriousness, the last two seasons have been nothing short of amazing and the games with the mustangs have been very tough, physical games that could have gone either way. Depending on how the rest of the season goes, we may get the match up somewhere between rounds 1-3.  Best of luck on the rest of the season. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

I am sure most mustang fans and players are. In all seriousness, the last two seasons have been nothing short of amazing and the games with the mustangs have been very tough, physical games that could have gone either way. Depending on how the rest of the season goes, we may get the match up somewhere between rounds 1-3.  Best of luck on the rest of the season. 

Good luck to the Bulldogs. Got a lot of respect for Cornersville. Yall play the game like it's supposed to be played.

• Like 1