Knoxville Catholic @ McCallie

Bubby

10 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

If two teams played head to head ten times and one only won three times, that is domination. So now you are speaking for DII coaches and players?     A lot of people on this site say put public's and privates back together like the old days. The public's would protest this 100 times more than the privates. 

There are some publics who wouldn't care. I think the lower classifications (1A, 2A, and 3A) would complain the most if they combined divisions.

On 9/15/2019 at 3:40 PM, rebelwoman87 said:

Willie you have to be joking...

Joking? Me? Really? You are probably correct.

I guess I should take into account the person who talks highly of the Catholic  Coach. It is none other than his High School Coach, Joe Gaddis.

A weird coincidence...the Tullahoma QB that OR defeated in the playoffs in 1980 was my suitemate at UT. He would tell me stories about a crazy coach at Tullahoma who taught history and loved everything to do with the JFK assassination. That coach was Joe Gaddis. 

11 hours ago, gcapride said:

Those were the schools that complained the most. I’m not saying I blame them for complaining, but they sure whined a lot. 

ABSOLUTELY TRU.......like Boogers ole deer skinned loin cloth wearin teepee dwellin Indian friend that has showed up tryin to make fun.....his ex T$$AA board member side kick.....that Lane feller led the way cryin and whinin bout the privates....

Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

Doing some broadcast prep and watched McCallie vs. Brentwood Academy tonight. Really good game. I won't see Knox Catholic in person until the end of the regular season and have only seen their highlights vs. Ensworth, so I can't make any comparisons. Though I called a few of Tyler Baron's games when he was at Ensworth, and I know he's very talented.

But McCallie is exceptionally difficult to stop on offense. A big test for Knox Catholic's run defense.

4 hours ago, oldwiseone said:

Out of town so missing this great matchup. Know nothing about Knox Catholic. But have to think the Blue Tornado (make a note Booger) that McCallie will win by a couple of touchdowns.

That Torhelicane snatched up way more than just a couple of scores. That was a whoopin’ of epic proportions in the same classification. Ouch.