LA @ Upperman

Mommabee

Going to be a phenomenal game. If UHS can get to the QB they will have a good chance. LA’s receivers are the real deal. I could easily see either team winning this game, and I think both have a chance to make some serious noise in the postseason. 

If I had to pick a winner I’ll lean towards UHS, only because the Bees have some more experience in these big games than the Wildcats. Regardless, it’s going to be a great game.

The QBs will be the best 2 players on the field. The teams are both highly talented. Just because the Bees came away with the win last year I say they win again. But they will need to limit their mistakes and not turn the ball over. Having #5 at safety will be the game changer for UHS. LA will need to pass and he will be lurking. 

On 9/10/2019 at 1:47 PM, MadHatter1 said:

The QBs will be the best 2 players on the field. The teams are both highly talented. Just because the Bees came away with the win last year I say they win again. But they will need to limit their mistakes and not turn the ball over. Having #5 at safety will be the game changer for UHS. LA will need to pass and he will be lurking. 

#34 UHS the most talented player on the field, maybe not most impactfull. I say UHS by 7. Something like 24-17. 

12 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

It wonto be even close. LA has no chance. Seen both teams and this is going to be a blow out. LA blows my mind with having all state players. Who votes this stuff lol. Can't wait for them to exposed in the division alone. There were bad last yr and no better this yr. Beez win by 4 tds

Looks like you picked a good screen name!

• Like 1

Worst officiated game I’ve seen in a long time. Not sure who made the refs mad but they were not going to allow Upperman to win this game.  On a side note I hope the young man from LA that was down on the field for 15 minutes is ok. I know he ran off but I’m sure LA coaches wouldn’t have a player stay on the ground that long for nothing. Even if the other team was shoving it down their throat and their players were gassed.  However that 15 minute break did give LA a much needed rest and once the refs kicked in with 2 straight penalties against Upperman the game was almost over. All they had to do was give them one more penalty and give LA a timely first down and the game was over which they did. LA has a good team no doubt about it and hopefully they will go on the make some noise in the 4A playoffs!!!  Upperman will bounce back and should make it to Alcoa once again where the party will end.  

1 minute ago, UCSportsFan said:

Worst officiated game I’ve seen in a long time. Not sure who made the refs mad but they were not going to allow Upperman to win this game.  On a side note I hope the young man from LA that was down on the field for 15 minutes is ok. I know he ran off but I’m sure LA coaches wouldn’t have a player stay on the ground that long for nothing. Even if the other team was shoving it down their throat and their players were gassed.  However that 15 minute break did give LA a much needed rest and once the refs kicked in with 2 straight penalties against Upperman the game was almost over. All they had to do was give them one more penalty and give LA a timely first down and the game was over which they did. LA has a good team no doubt about it and hopefully they will go on the make some noise in the 4A playoffs!!!  Upperman will bounce back and should make it to Alcoa once again where the party will end.  

Spot on. Two really good teams and a good game impacted by horrific officiating

• Like 1