LA @ Upperman

Mommabee

3 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

They won. Just giving Upperman a hard time over the whole crazy "pound for pound" thread.

I missed that thread lol, but I wouldn’t say LA was better pound for pound. Could’ve gone either way. Two really great teams. Felt like a quarter or semifinal playoff game.

On 9/10/2019 at 2:47 PM, MadHatter1 said:

The QBs will be the best 2 players on the field. The teams are both highly talented. Just because the Bees came away with the win last year I say they win again. But they will need to limit their mistakes and not turn the ball over. Having #5 at safety will be the game changer for UHS. LA will need to pass and he will be lurking. 

Is Upperman no good this year, or is LA the best team in the country?!:lol:

On 9/14/2019 at 10:43 AM, King21 said:

Imagine being a grown adult and on here speculating that a young man was not hurt. 

Some things you just grow to expect from others. Upperman has a really good football team. Good luck going forward. 

Where did I speculate as to whether or not he got hurt?  When you stop the game for 15 minutes there’s something seriously wrong and I for one am glad he got up and was able to play again. I know who you are so not sure why you’d try and insinuate something about me unless you knew there was more to the 15 minute delay for the injury?  Because if you do then say it otherwise don’t put words in my mouth. 

16 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Where did I speculate as to whether or not he got hurt?  When you stop the game for 15 minutes there’s something seriously wrong and I for one am glad he got up and was able to play again. I know who you are so not sure why you’d try and insinuate something about me unless you knew there was more to the 15 minute delay for the injury?  Because if you do then say it otherwise don’t put words in my mouth. 

On a side note I hope the young man from LA that was down on the field for 15 minutes is ok. I know he ran off but I’m sure LA coaches wouldn’t have a player stay on the ground that long for nothing. Even if the other team was shoving it down their throat and their players were gassed.  However that 15 minute break did give LA a much needed rest

Why even make the statement if you weren't speculating or insinuating?  Apparently you have some idea what insinuate means.   Asking for a friend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Reynard said:

On a side note I hope the young man from LA that was down on the field for 15 minutes is ok. I know he ran off but I’m sure LA coaches wouldn’t have a player stay on the ground that long for nothing. Even if the other team was shoving it down their throat and their players were gassed.  However that 15 minute break did give LA a much needed rest

Why even make the statement if you weren't speculating or insinuating?  Apparently you have some idea what insinuate means.   Asking for a friend.

I noticed you decided to change the word “even” in my sentence thereby trying to highlight it as if it meant more than it did. Have your friend ask me in person or feel free to do it yourself.  Just saying... for a friend of course.