LA @ Upperman

Mommabee

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

I noticed you decided to change the word “even” in my sentence thereby trying to highlight it as if it meant more than it did. Have your friend ask me in person or feel free to do it yourself.  Just saying... for a friend of course. 

Still speculating and insinuating I see.............:lol:

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:59 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Worst officiated game I’ve seen in a long time. Not sure who made the refs mad but they were not going to allow Upperman to win this game.  On a side note I hope the young man from LA that was down on the field for 15 minutes is ok. I know he ran off but I’m sure LA coaches wouldn’t have a player stay on the ground that long for nothing. Even if the other team was shoving it down their throat and their players were gassed.  However that 15 minute break did give LA a much needed rest and once the refs kicked in with 2 straight penalties against Upperman the game was almost over. All they had to do was give them one more penalty and give LA a timely first down and the game was over which they did. LA has a good team no doubt about it and hopefully they will go on the make some noise in the 4A playoffs!!!  Upperman will bounce back and should make it to Alcoa once again where the party will end.  

I wasn't at the game but did them dang refs not let Upperman rest that 15 minutes?

17 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Admit it you’re a Democrat aren’t you lol. You like to use half truths in your posts kind of like they do when they lie to the American people. 

I'm a Baptist . Don't have too use 1/2 truths.........exactly what you posted for everybody to see.  All I did is point out the.........what did you call it.........oh yea, insinuations.

Your the one using Dem, tactics,,,,,,,if someone calls you on something or doesn't agree with you....start the labeling........

try again.......

l  

8 hours ago, Reynard said:

I'm a Baptist . Don't have too use 1/2 truths.........exactly what you posted for everybody to see.  All I did is point out the.........what did you call it.........oh yea, insinuations.

Your the one using Dem, tactics,,,,,,,if someone calls you on something or doesn't agree with you....start the labeling........

try again.......

l  

You just made my point for me by labeling yourself as a Pharisee. This wasn’t about someone disagreeing with me. You said I was insinuating something I wasn’t.  Once again you lie... I see a pattern developing here, you attack, deflect, and accuse.... yeah definitely a Pharisee 

On 9/15/2019 at 8:25 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Where did I speculate as to whether or not he got hurt?  When you stop the game for 15 minutes there’s something seriously wrong and I for one am glad he got up and was able to play again. I know who you are so not sure why you’d try and insinuate something about me unless you knew there was more to the 15 minute delay for the injury?  Because if you do then say it otherwise don’t put words in my mouth. 

Jon, I don't know if you're trying to be tough on CoachT but it's whatever. He was down for maybe five minutes. Would you like to watch the video? Just head on over to the Overton County News Facebook page and you can relive those five or "fifteen" minutes. I know as a big time Jackson County Upperman fan that you hate Livingston. It's all good. 

Signed,

Josh Scott

8 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Down a little from last year. LA is a great team. Turnovers will cost you everytime. Uppermans still the better team. The scoreboard just didnt show it in this one. 

Aight.. that’s easy to say after the game. Uhppeman has a good bawl team but if they’s better, they shoulda found a way to win the game, right? Ain’t that what good bawl teams do? 

Edited by GermyPrewit
  • Like 1