LA @ Upperman

Mommabee

10 hours ago, GermyPrewit said:

Aight.. that’s easy to say after the game. Uhppeman has a good bawl team but if they’s better, they shoulda found a way to win the game, right? Ain’t that what good bawl teams do? 

No not really. For instance the Patriots lost to the Jaguars last season. I'm confident the Patriots were the better team. Just an analogy not comparing UHS to the Patriots.

1 hour ago, UTRok said:

No not really. For instance the Patriots lost to the Jaguars last season. I'm confident the Patriots were the better team. Just an analogy not comparing UHS to the Patriots.

Aight.. we’re talkin hi skewl.. pros get paid, are drafted and traded for their teams. Hi skewl has to play with what they got. 

Edited by GermyPrewit

11 hours ago, GermyPrewit said:

Aight.. that’s easy to say after the game. Uhppeman has a good bawl team but if they’s better, they shoulda found a way to win the game, right? Ain’t that what good bawl teams do? 

Im not going to debate it. Its over. In my opinion UHS is better. You arent going to change my mind so let it go. Im sure your a homer and think LA is better thats ok. Good luck on the rest of your season im rooting for you guys to do well. 

14 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Im not going to debate it. Its over. In my opinion UHS is better. You arent going to change my mind so let it go. Im sure your a homer and think LA is better thats ok. Good luck on the rest of your season im rooting for you guys to do well. 

LA was better when they needed to be.. aight and that’s all that matters. Good luck to your team too. 

On 9/18/2019 at 8:42 PM, King21 said:

Jon, I don't know if you're trying to be tough on CoachT but it's whatever. He was down for maybe five minutes. Would you like to watch the video? Just head on over to the Overton County News Facebook page and you can relive those five or "fifteen" minutes. I know as a big time Jackson County Upperman fan that you hate Livingston. It's all good. 

Signed,

Josh Scott

Josh no one is trying to be tough I was merely making an observation here.  Hate is a very strong word and that doesn’t apply to me at any level.  I’ll be pulling for LA come tournament time like I always have. I’ve got a lot of really good friends there and wouldn’t try to change that over anything let alone a high school sporting event. We are all partial to our home town teams and pull for them on here and on the field but the days of me getting angry or upset over a ball game are way in my past brother.  Not that guy anymore. All my best to you my friend. 

22 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

just like Cookeville was better than Upperman, but they ended up on the wrong end of the score