Oakland at Germantown

reddyrebel6

3 hours ago, TrenchDawg said:

And quite possibly loaded that schedule on purpose. He did not get along with admin very well over there. 

They'd be 3-0 right now if the old coaching staff was still there. No way with the talent left they lose those games. As far as the schedule, no one else would play them - i.e. Houston, Southhaven and Collierville ended the series after last year, Arlington and Bartlett all refused to play over last two years.  Had to schedule whoever would play them - kind of same boat Whitehaven stays in. But it did kind of work out that the schedule is pretty rough. Ironically, they could catch Houston in the first round of the playoffs.

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Oakland by about 42.

I don't know about that. I don't know about any scheduling issues. Southaven refused to play G-town, but yet, Houston and Whithaven are on this year's schedule. I can't speak on the other schools, but it seems like, to me anyway, that scheduling is just a major chore. I know some programs won't play others, but it's been my experience that it usually isn't for reasons that folk think. Sometimes, things just don't work out.

That being stated, this game is gigantic for Germantown They can I'll afford to HOST Oakland and get their doors blown off. The new HC and the staff will suffer if that happens. They can't afford to be disgraced at home in front of the world. That program will implode if that happens. 

My opinion.

Edited by kwc

5 minutes ago, TOM4000Patriots said:

Not sure about Gtown.  They have had some good years here and there.  And at least one gold ball.    They seem a little down right now with the coaching change.   Oakland continues to improve and make plays.    This one could turn into a track meet.  Go Patriots 

It could at that.