Bedsoe @ Grundy

warrior1981

5 hours ago, Gowarriors81 said:

Bledsoe had two starters out before the game began and then had their best player ejected early in the 2nd Quarter after the worse Personal Foul with ejection call in the history of football. You really need to see the video to see just how bad of a call it was. Bledsoe played very sloppy with missed tackles, a turnover in the red zone, and another one backed up which led to Grundy’s second touchdown 

2 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I watched it, that’s was a terrible call.

Where can one view this video? 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I thought stuff could be overturned with correct presentation and proof of bad calls like that including a suspension, does the video show proof? He will have to miss next game since he was ejected correct?

Been there done that even had the coach of the team that the so called foul was against call Hermitage along with video!!They will not over turn its a lost cause.

On 9/11/2019 at 6:42 AM, Raider1234 said:

Been hearing grumbling that the HC doesn't really even practice the kids and shows up late any truth?

Yep....that is what I am hearing.  Maybe 2 practices a week.  No pre-season scrimmages, no spring scrimmages.   All that will catch up with the team.  They need a new D-line and O-line coach to show those kids something.  

There is a great group of athletic kids on the team, they just don’t have a HC that gives a crap.  The HC likes to look the part, but that is about all you will get out of him.  I hope the county taxpayers are satisfied with their $60k employee.

10 minutes ago, Workforit247 said:

Yep....that is what I am hearing.  Maybe 2 practices a week.  No pre-season scrimmages, no spring scrimmages.   All that will catch up with the team.  They need a new D-line and O-line coach to show those kids something.  

There is a great group of athletic kids on the team, they just don’t have a HC that gives a crap.  The HC likes to look the part, but that is about all you will get out of him.  I hope the county taxpayers are satisfied with their $60k employee.

Which team?

6 minutes ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

What were your thoughts?

Terrible call, he was going to make a tackle and the runner was hit from behind at the same time as Rogers went in for the hit, and he hit the runner as he was going down. I would say that this one will be overturned when they see the video.

On 9/14/2019 at 8:51 PM, Dadof2 said:

Terrible call, he was going to make a tackle and the runner was hit from behind at the same time as Rogers went in for the hit, and he hit the runner as he was going down. I would say that this one will be overturned when they see the video.

I just saw the video and there is no way that the TSSAA is going to overturn the ejection.  #2 clearly lowers his head and leads with the crown of his helmet directly into the helmet of the Grundy County running back, knocking the Grundy player's helmet off his head 10 feet away.   Intentional or non-intentional can not be determined, but what can be determined by the video is this is absolutely the type of hit that the TSSAA is trying to prevent.