The Official Week 4 Oneida @ Greenback Game Day Site!

crow

Gonna be a good one, but one thing to remember, this game is only a measuring stick for both teams to determine where they are after week 4.  No Region Championship on the line, no playoff implications.  So let's hope for a clean, no injury game for both teams.  If it ends 7-3 or 35-0, remember just a measuring stick to help you get better.  GOOD LUCK FOLKS and may I WISH EVERYONE on both teams safe travel!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, thelawking said:

Gonna be a good one, but one thing to remember, this game is only a measuring stick for both teams to determine where they are after week 4.  No Region Championship on the line, no playoff implications.  So let's hope for a clean, no injury game for both teams.  If it ends 7-3 or 35-0, remember just a measuring stick to help you get better.  GOOD LUCK FOLKS and may I WISH EVERYONE on both teams safe travel!

Great post!

2 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I always looked forward to this game when I was playing. It’s a great rivalry game. Both communities show a lot of support for there teams. Always a fun atmosphere and usually a hard hitting game. Hopefully it continues tonight and the Cherokees come out on top. Safe travels for them injun fans. 

Me too,my sons and i were part 5 of the wins,my youngest was first Sr class to go undefeated against the indians.This is a great rivalry with nothing but win or lose at stake!

7 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

I still remember that night in 1987 that we did the cheer under the tunnel!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then on the 50 yard line! i hope this is a good clean game. It should be a good one. And yes crow i will make good on our bet. heck i might even buy you a burger at the market if you make it. And no i will not be yelling for onidea tonight. 

I didn't like that '87 game.  GB had a great year, but we came over the next year and won on your field.

20 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

I still remember that night in 1987 that we did the cheer under the tunnel!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then on the 50 yard line! i hope this is a good clean game. It should be a good one. And yes crow i will make good on our bet. heck i might even buy you a burger at the market if you make it. And no i will not be yelling for onidea tonight. 

I'm bringing you an Oneida hat to wear :grin: