The Official Week 4 Oneida @ Greenback Game Day Site!

crow

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Thats what i thought too.

I do know that AT TIMES what we did allow y'all to eliminate one aspect as a possiblity and focus on another option. Wish we would've eliminated that and also went to the strategy we talked about early in the game with the run. Not saying it would've changed the outcome, would've liked to have saw it for down the road. 

Edited by crow

20 hours ago, Shadroach said:

PSA

Probably a well known fact to many but not to all. The most comprehensive stat line is available at the following website. It is free and simple to use. Don't be shy about experimenting by clicking around. The only downside is if your school doesn't report its stats they obviously won't be there. 

stats.digitalscout.com

Pro Tip: Save time, go to Google. Type in your schools name followed by football stats  Example: Shadville Football Stats. When results appear scroll down and find digitalstats.com  

You need facts like these to shut up pinheads like Roy and Old Pirate. Numbers Do Not Lie.

I believe our stats gets turned in to max prep. I’m not sure how many turns there stats into them but that’s who GB uses. I haven’t heard of this one but I will check it out. Thanks for sharing. 

Edited by Gbnation
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

They are at digital

Watched the game again. . . OK watched it twice you happy now lol. That was a man's game on the line. Y'all get the nod but the big men on both sides were doing work! Both teams line coaches should be pleased. Not perfect, never is but the effort was there. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, crow said:

Watched the game again. . . OK watched it twice you happy now lol. That was a man's game on the line. Y'all get the nod but the big men on both sides were doing work! Both teams line coaches should be pleased. Not perfect, never is but the effort was there. 

Good to know,respect your opinion more than most when it comes to line play.

10 hours ago, crow said:

Extremely proud of how our line played. The effort & execution has continued to improve every game. Still things to work on to protect our QB more but they played hard all night.

17 hours ago, orngnblk said:

They are at digital

Are there cumulative season stats on digital scout.com? If there are I haven’t found them. Max prep website will give a cumulative season stats total by team/player. The thing about max prep website is tackle totals are inflated due to their system does not calculate assists as 1/2 tackle. You have to do the math for accuracy or you can add up each tackle total by game in digitalscout. Max prep website also shows defensive caused fumbles & fumble recoveries which aren’t in the digital scout site game totals and only in the play by play tab. Good thing between the 2 the info is there.

Edited by ladykee

14 hours ago, ladykee said:

Are there cumulative season stats on digital scout.com? If there are I haven’t found them. Max prep website will give a cumulative season stats total by team/player. The thing about max prep website is tackle totals are inflated due to their system does not calculate assists as 1/2 tackle. You have to do the math for accuracy or you can add up each tackle total by game in digitalscout. Max prep website also shows defensive caused fumbles & fumble recoveries which aren’t in the digital scout site game totals and only in the play by play tab. Good thing between the 2 the info is there.

Greenback skillet slinger let me ask you a question.  Is you collecting all these stats for the next orchestrating mid season effort to show an incoming prospect? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shadroach said:

My apologies the site wasn't up to your standards and specifications. When I speak to the Queen next I will pass on your displeasure and dissatisfaction.

Since everybody knows of the Max site I simply was extending an option for their viewing pleasure. Thank you for pointing out the inadequacies and please watch and immediately correct any other faux pas your keen eye notices. We depend on your critique to improve our daily lives.

So I take that as a No?

You’re welcome!

7 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Greenback skillet slinger let me ask you a question.  Is you collecting all these stats for the next orchestrating mid season effort to show an incoming prospect? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Maybe I is maybe I ain’t!:roflolk: 

I’m just enjoying Greenback football Roy!

Edited by ladykee