Mairvul Oft weak tawk

STARSNBARS

On 9/17/2019 at 3:55 AM, REBELRON said:

Never saw a season till this year when there wasn't a single home game in September. 

This has been especially hard on me REBELRON.  We're only halfway into this home game drought and I've exhausted my large supply of buy one BoJangles meal and get the other free coupons that were left by the Walnut Kitchen and Foothills Milling Company crowd. When we start back we will be in between Fall Break and that crowd will be out of town on their vacations and long cruises. I may be so desperate by then I may show up with a bucket and sign that says "Please Donate your Season Ticket Stubs to the Barney Foundation. The only good news lately was all the ninety nine cent Blizzard Coupons I found at the Alcoa JV Game. I bet all the people from Alcoa thought I was the new clean up man.

69290008-2701613036523741-90953166291468

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

The Rebels practiced at 6:15 this morning. Not because of the heat though. Coach Hunt invited 30 of our friends from the special education classes in Maryville City Schools out to a camp at the Skeeter. I was blessed to get to watch my 6 year old godson who has Down syndrome have the time of his life. All the kids got to wear Red Rebel jerseys. Walk through the tunnel from the locker room, while Back in Black played over the speakers. Then they ran through the M that the Cheerleaders hold. Then the coaches and football players helped them throw the football, do tackling drills and then an obstacle course to the end zone. And they got a T-shirt. His momma texted me and said I will cry when I see him in it in the morning. I will never forget this. It is truly great to be a Maryville Rebel. 

:thumb:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This has been especially hard on me REBELRON.  We're only halfway into this home game drought and I've exhausted my large supply of buy one BoJangles meal and get the other free coupons that were left by the Walnut Kitchen and Foothills Milling Company crowd. When we start back we will be in between Fall Break and that crowd will be out of town on their vacations and long cruises. I may be so desperate by then I may show up with a bucket and sign that says "Please Donate your Season Ticket Stubs to the Barney Foundation. The only good news lately was all the ninety nine cent Blizzard Coupons I found at the Alcoa JV Game. I bet all the people from Alcoa thought I was the new clean up man.

69290008-2701613036523741-90953166291468

Those Blizzard coupons are better than the driving school coupon that are on a lot of tickets. I still can't figure out how William Blount had Whataburger coupons on their basketball tickets.

WB-1.jpg

WB.png

Edited by Red Rebels

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

Those Blizzard coupons are better than the driving school coupon that are on a lot of tickets. I still can't figure out how William Blount had Whataburger coupons on their basketball tickets.

WB-1.jpg

WB.png

I wonder what size Blizzard that is, it would be my luck I would go there and they would stick out a spoon and say open your mouth.

On 9/17/2019 at 11:24 PM, pepvol said:

Thanks for Sharing RW87 , I'm so proud to be a Maryville Rebel ! Your 6 yr old Godson is a Doll , I saw his picture  ! I hope Coach Hunt stays at Maryville for the next 40 years ... and fortunately we have many more people close to the Program who get it that it's a lot more than playing a Sport ... 

It definitely will humble you

• Upvote 1

On 9/17/2019 at 9:57 PM, rebelwoman87 said:

The Rebels practiced at 6:15 this morning. Not because of the heat though. Coach Hunt invited 30 of our friends from the special education classes in Maryville City Schools out to a camp at the Skeeter. I was blessed to get to watch my 6 year old godson who has Down syndrome have the time of his life. All the kids got to wear Red Rebel jerseys. Walk through the tunnel from the locker room, while Back in Black played over the speakers. Then they ran through the M that the Cheerleaders hold. Then the coaches and football players helped them throw the football, do tackling drills and then an obstacle course to the end zone. And they got a T-shirt. His momma texted me and said I will cry when I see him in it in the morning. I will never forget this. It is truly great to be a Maryville Rebel. 

Outstanding!

I typically am not on the 5A/6A thread however glad I stopped by today.

• Like 1

This is the week I dreaded even though Maryville needs a break after a hard game with Alcoa. Would love to go to another game tonight but most are really to far off to drive and the closest game would be Alcoa which will be a romp. Also not interested in going to see a game Maryville's JV could win.  Glad the game on TV last night turned out to be good or this weekend of high school football would be a total waste. We're at the point of the season it don't take a rocket scientist to figure out the rest.

40 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This is the week I dreaded even though Maryville needs a break after a hard game with Alcoa. Would love to go to another game tonight but most are really to far off to drive and the closest game would be Alcoa which will be a romp. Also not interested in going to see a game Maryville's JV could win.  Glad the game on TV last night turned out to be good or this weekend of high school football would be a total waste. We're at the point of the season it don't take a rocket scientist to figure out the rest.

I’m going to MacMinn Co/WB