Oliver Springs @ Greenback

orngnblk

17 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Yes OS will come to play!Their D front gets after it,#62 i think is his number really gave Oneida fits gets penetration almost every play and disrupts alot of plays.If our D front plays as it has i also see a multiple TD win.Secondary needs to play well.

#4 is a good ball player as well. A long with #2,#15,#32

Edited by Gbnation
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I've watched oz on video.  They play with the pride and aggressive nature that used to be the norm in roan mt. I love to watch teams that would die before they let the other team in their end zone 

Then you ought to come down and watch this game. the way our D played against Oneida last night you would have loved it.

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Your screwing things up!No pregame dinner at the corner??You messing with our juju!:roflolk:

JuJu is copyrighted and trade marked. Any / or all use of, or reference to Juju, Juju Hut or any variation there of (hereto after to be referred to as simply "J") either expressed or implied without the express written permission of Crow Knows Football Llc. (A subsidiary of Kazanity Incorporated) is strictly forbidden. Please consider this your first, only and final notice to cease and desist with the unauthorized use of "J" for personal and / or professional gain. Should you ignore our request we will be left with no alternative but to seek legal recourse. Thank you for your cooperation concerning this matter and we at Crow Knows Football Llc. (A subsidiary of Kazanity Incorporated) look forward to working with you in the future. 

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Then you ought to come down and watch this game. the way our D played against Oneida last night you would have loved it.

Played hard. Both sides just locked horns and played a good game. I left knowing that we played a good football game against a very good football team. Any football fan would have liked that game. I really don't think this one will be as close as I first thought. Greenback has improved a lot since week 1, they'll improve from now to next week. OS hangs tough but GB stretches to a comfor table lead in the second half. 

14 minutes ago, crow said:

JuJu is copyrighted and trade marked. Any / or all use of, or reference to Juju, Juju Hut or any variation there of (hereto after to be referred to as simply "J") either expressed or implied without the express written permission of Crow Knows Football Llc. (A subsidiary of Kazanity Incorporated) is strictly forbidden. Please consider this your first, only and final notice to cease and desist with the unauthorized use of "J" for personal and / or professional gain. Should you ignore our request we will be left with no alternative but to seek legal recourse. Thank you for your cooperation concerning this matter and we at Crow Knows Football Llc. (A subsidiary of Kazanity Incorporated) look forward to working with you in the future. 

After JUJU all i heard was BLAH,BLAH im a goober BLAH,BLAH.

11 minutes ago, crow said:

Played hard. Both sides just locked horns and played a good game. I left knowing that we played a good football game against a very good football team. Any football fan would have liked that game. I really don't think this one will be as close as I first thought. Greenback has improved a lot since week 1, they'll improve from now to next week. OS hangs tough but GB stretches to a comfor table lead in the second half. 

I think you nailed it.