Oliver Springs @ Greenback

orngnblk

48 minutes ago, WarChant said:

They look like they fly to the ball on d really well and come hit ya hard. I think our D should match up with there offense pretty good 

They were swarming to the ball friday night. From my take the Oline is starting to play better.  I think it will be one of the best games of the year for both teams.

26 minutes ago, bobcats98 said:

They were swarming to the ball friday night. From my take the Oline is starting to play better.  I think it will be one of the best games of the year for both teams.

It will take some effort for OS to even compare to Meigs,and honestly that was the best i seen Oneida play for 4 quarters.Oneida D scheme was different from any other we have seen but in the second half we adjusted but they had our QB thinking!OS will come ready but if we play like we did Fri it will be a 3 to 4 TD win for the Cherokees.We were VERY uncharacteristic dropping 2 picks one was an easy TD for Willis.Then the ball just falling out of his hands (the white gloves next time please) on a break away offensive TD out of bounds.I will say when Oneidas O-line gets in run game mode thats a tough bunch BIG and physical and number 5 is a load in power.The little mistaes are typical with us it seems after a week were the starters didnt even see the field in the second half of the Sunbright game.It will be a very tough game but we will score on big plays.You dont have the atheltes to cover our skill guys and the run game it picking up steam.NOW if we get the attitude we had against Loudon and the first quarter of Meigs we could very well lose.This TEAM is improving every week just as most others are.Line play is getting better quickly.Playoff type game it will he tho!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

It will take some effort for OS to even compare to Meigs,and honestly that was the best i seen Oneida play for 4 quarters.Oneida D scheme was different from any other we have seen but in the second half we adjusted but they had our QB thinking!OS will come ready but if we play like we did Fri it will be a 3 to 4 TD win for the Cherokees.We were VERY uncharacteristic dropping 2 picks one was an easy TD for Willis.Then the ball just falling out of his hands (the white gloves next time please) on a break away offensive TD out of bounds.I will say when Oneidas O-line gets in run game mode thats a tough bunch BIG and physical and number 5 is a load in power.The little mistaes are typical with us it seems after a week were the starters didnt even see the field in the second half of the Sunbright game.It will be a very tough game but we will score on big plays.You dont have the atheltes to cover our skill guys and the run game it picking up steam.NOW if we get the attitude we had against Loudon and the first quarter of Meigs we could very well lose.This TEAM is improving every week just as most others are.Line play is getting better quickly.Playoff type game it will he tho!

I think you are spot on, GB has to much firepower for OS, I’m sticking with my  earlier prediction 35-7 GB.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Lots of woulda, coulda, shoulda in there. We probably had a few of those woulda, coulda, shoulda things to. End of the day both played well, neither were perfect, and I truly think both will improve because of that game. By far the best 4 quarters Greenback has put together as well SO FAR this year. I expect to see continued improvement and by November y'all will be a sight to see. Getting better every week, that's the goal for all of us. Personally I really don't think this one is close at the end. Maybe early on but greenback is gonna get guys loose. 23 is of course gonna get loose, still don't know why he's not getting 15 or 20 touches a game SMH, 1 is a really hard and elusive runner. Powerful enough to run over folks sometimes and speed to burn to. 5 is a nice target, 20 is to. 15 is a ball player and watch out for 53 and 4, they're gonna be there a while to. Just a lot of weapons and they're really starting to click. Now that they're behind us I'm looking forward to seeing them later this year!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, crow said:

Lots of woulda, coulda, shoulda in there. We probably had a few of those woulda, coulda, shoulda things to. End of the day both played well, neither were perfect, and I truly think both will improve because of that game. By far the best 4 quarters Greenback has put together as well SO FAR this year. I expect to see continued improvement and by November y'all will be a sight to see. Getting better every week, that's the goal for all of us. Personally I really don't think this one is close at the end. Maybe early on but greenback is gonna get guys loose. 23 is of course gonna get loose, still don't know why he's not getting 15 or 20 touches a game SMH, 1 is a really hard and elusive runner. Powerful enough to run over folks sometimes and speed to burn to. 5 is a nice target, 20 is to. 15 is a ball player and watch out for 53 and 4, they're gonna be there a while to. Just a lot of weapons and they're really starting to click. Now that they're behind us I'm looking forward to seeing them later this year!

Good post!! I like what #6 is doing as well. # 15 is starting to step up more and more. 

This OS team will come ready and give us everything that they have. So we had better come ready. Still a ways to go for this GB team but definitely headed in the right direction. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, crow said:

I love to see the Oneida game come but I'm not going to lie I'm also glad when it's over LOL!

7 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Good post!! I like what #6 is doing as well. # 15 is starting to step up more and more. 

This OS team will come ready and give us everything that they have. So we had better come ready. Still a ways to go for this GB team but definitely headed in the right direction. 

#15 is old school lumber layer!

• Like 1