Oliver Springs @ Greenback

orngnblk

7 hours ago, glenfromgreenback said:

Proud of the improvement these boys have made since Week 1... I expect this game to be a physical game

#1 We gotta come out and play 4qtrs of Greenback Football. If we let OZ stick around we're in for a battle!!! 

#2 Protect the QB!!!!!!!

#3 Fix the little mistakes (dropped passes, dumb penalties)

Thats really all i can think of right now, y'all have a good week and see ya Friday night!

Hopefully we’re turning the corner!! The D played there best game last Friday. 

• Like 3

Its a shame that all the crap that was posted on every thread we were involved with before the season has ruined the boards for us this year.Most of our posters wont post and we end up just talking to hear ourselves talk.This is a game that will have something to say about who is in the lead for our region which is usually one of the toughest across the state.Just about on the second page.SMH!

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Its a shame that all the crap that was posted on every thread we were involved with before the season has ruined the boards for us this year.Most of our posters wont post and we end up just talking to hear ourselves talk.This is a game that will have something to say about who is in the lead for our region which is usually one of the toughest across the state.Just about on the second page.SMH!

I agree with you. I think it will be THE toughest game of the year for us and one of the toughest for yall.. can't wait for it..

What’s everyone’s take on the game? OS strong point is there D. From what film I have watched they seem to swarm the ball. There run D seems to be good I’m not sure about there secondary. There O is average but they do have some players that can make some plays if given a chance. 

GB just came off with there best defensive game of the year with our O getting more balanced. This should be a good one come Friday night. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gbnation said:

What’s everyone’s take on the game? OS strong point is there D. From what film I have watched they seem to swarm the ball. There run D seems to be good I’m not sure about there secondary. There O is average but they do have some players that can make some plays if given a chance. 

GB just came off with there best defensive game of the year with our O getting more balanced. This should be a good one come Friday night. 

Yes their D is the strong point.Their offense wont be able to put up the points unless we let them plain and simple.I have watched multiple games and even with 44 they cant matchup speed wise.As with any good team if you let them hang around anything can happen but i dont see that this year.They honestly remind me alot of Oneida but Oneida had a little more speed and their D was more sound of course.The running game will continue to improve this week and the O will have over 300 passing again.we arent consistent on PAT's yet to i will say 5 or 6 TDs will be the difference.If you see different please explain what i am missing.You asked and im telling.No disrespect to OS they are a good yeam but two different levels IMO.

17 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yes their D is the strong point.Their offense wont be able to put up the points unless we let them plain and simple.I have watched multiple games and even with 44 they cant matchup speed wise.As with any good team if you let them hang around anything can happen but i dont see that this year.They honestly remind me alot of Oneida but Oneida had a little more speed and their D was more sound of course.The running game will continue to improve this week and the O will have over 300 passing again.we arent consistent on PAT's yet to i will say 5 or 6 TDs will be the difference.If you see different please explain what i am missing.You asked and im telling.No disrespect to OS they are a good yeam but two different levels IMO.

I think most people dont know how good you all really are. Loudon game was just a game you werent ready for. If you played them now it would be a ballgame. We beat you, but we were under ranked to show that you got beat by a decent team again. I believe every game you play now until end of season will be nearly a blowout.

52 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I think most people dont know how good you all really are. Loudon game was just a game you werent ready for. If you played them now it would be a ballgame. We beat you, but we were under ranked to show that you got beat by a decent team again. I believe every game you play now until end of season will be nearly a blowout.

Well after fri we will see if i see what i see or if i look like a fool!

By the way you all arent a decent team you all are a dang good team.I look for you all to represent this year IMO.I think your D is better than last.Your O is a little slower but the D is what will get you where you want.We have to keep the D improving if we want to play after Thanksgiving,and as of now its has taken large strides since the first two games.LBs still need to improve but the rest is right there!

Edited by orngnblk