Oliver Springs @ Greenback

orngnblk

53 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Well after fri we will see if i see what i see or if i look like a fool!

By the way you all arent a decent team you all are a dang good team.I look for you all to represent this year IMO.I think your D is better than last.Your O is a little slower but the D is what will get you where you want.We have to keep the D improving if we want to play after Thanksgiving,and as of now its has taken large strides since the first two games.LBs still need to improve but the rest is right there!

You all get a decent run game going now? Gonna be able to mix it up this week come Friday?

30 minutes ago, muskox said:

if we come to play this week I think it will be a 3 td win for us. If we start out slow and let them hang around then who knows. I see OS trying to slow the game down with long drives if they are able to do so. Defense has to come to play.

So you think im off on my thinking?

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Yes their D is the strong point.Their offense wont be able to put up the points unless we let them plain and simple.I have watched multiple games and even with 44 they cant matchup speed wise.As with any good team if you let them hang around anything can happen but i dont see that this year.They honestly remind me alot of Oneida but Oneida had a little more speed and their D was more sound of course.The running game will continue to improve this week and the O will have over 300 passing again.we arent consistent on PAT's yet to i will say 5 or 6 TDs will be the difference.If you see different please explain what i am missing.You asked and im telling.No disrespect to OS they are a good yeam but two different levels IMO.

I think we are the better team. I don’t know about 5or 6 TD’s better lol.  It comes down to if our D plays like they did last week or better and we don’t play from behind the sticks all night like last year. If those two things are ok then I’m with you. 

Just now, TigerNation said:

I don't. I don't think they're on the same level as you guys. I don't think they're bad, and I think they'll make you earn it, but they just won't be able to score enough to keep pace with your offense.

I have watched the films over and over,unless we have a complete breakdown i just dont see it either.We may come out slow which has happened a couple games but i cant see them holding us to 3 or even 4 scores.We are clicking right now and if we are worth our salt we have to FINISH these type games.I just have a feeling we turned the corner and the kids are all on the same page!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

We gotta have a big performance this week out of our line..if they show up we can win this game in big way. They have improved every week and hopefully they continue. If our qb gets time look out cause he can pick a defense apart and our group of WR’s are studs. The whole defense looked the part last week, we need them to show up again!!! 

22 minutes ago, WarChant said:

We gotta have a big performance this week out of our line..if they show up we can win this game in big way. They have improved every week and hopefully they continue. If our qb gets time look out cause he can pick a defense apart and our group of WR’s are studs. The whole defense looked the part last week, we need them to show up again!!! 

Its TIME!Put the pressure on them.If we cant put teams away its going to be a short year!

8 hours ago, bfl96 said:

Everyone go vote for this game on the Titans game of the week. Winner of the game of the week wins 1000 for their program. This game is running second right now. Titansonline.com high schools game of the week

We are sharing the link to vote on all social media platforms. Last check our game had taken a slight lead after being a distant 2nd yesterday. Hard to compete in fan votes with the large fan bases at Ravenwood/Brentwood but the little guys are giving it their all!

• Like 3