Oliver Springs @ Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, harley04 said:

This is the game we wondered if you had, SP vrs red bank will be like GB  Loudon.:mrgreen:

If SP plays Red Bank the way we played loudon then they would be better off to forfeit it and go into there bye week lol. That game and the first quarter and a half of the Meigs game done wonders for this team!! They are coming alive!! 

6 hours ago, harley04 said:

This is the game we wondered if you had, SP vrs red bank will be like GB  Loudon.:mrgreen:

If South Pitt would have played RB game 1 i would agree with you but Pitt is loaded and playing well this deep in the season.Loudon in NO WAY would want to replay game 1 with us right now,we may not win but we wouldn't get embarrassed!SP will give RB all they want and more.

• Upvote 1

#5,#1,15 stepped up big time this week.5 is really coming into his own.#1 just a solid baller.End and tackle play is really helping out LBs get to the ball quicker.Proud of the way our boys handled the adversity at ending of game.Still have to remember to walk away and the second guy always is the one who gets caught!

And yes GHSBlackHelmet OS needs a sleew of new chin straps helmets fell off all night.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

You GB guys know I like you and respect you but if what I read about the end of the game really happened then I’m definitely a bit disappointed. Up 43-0 and apparently throwing a touchdown with some starters still in? If that’s the case you guys proved a point up 35-0 at the end of 1. Just not a classy look for you guys at all if that’s what happened. 

7 hours ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

You GB guys know I like you and respect you but if what I read about the end of the game really happened then I’m definitely a bit disappointed. Up 43-0 and apparently throwing a touchdown with some starters still in? If that’s the case you guys proved a point up 35-0 at the end of 1. Just not a classy look for you guys at all if that’s what happened. 

SW more to this than what you read my friend!

• Like 1

On 9/21/2019 at 5:14 AM, orngnblk said:

If South Pitt would have played RB game 1 i would agree with you but Pitt is loaded and playing well this deep in the season.Loudon in NO WAY would want to replay game 1 with us right now,we may not win but we wouldn't get embarrassed!SP will give RB all they want and more.

It will be a battle no doubt but I’ve yet to see SP back down from anyone! They will give it their all and we shall see who comes out still undefeated or with one loss! 

Big time game and atmosphere, what more could you want on a Friday night?(Well, besides still being undefeated at the end!)

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

SW more to this than what you read my friend!

They way I see it is this, one team tries to score and the opposing team tries to stop them! If the latter can’t happen, should the team leading just start running out of bounds to keep from scoring? Some second and third string players can still score....but yes I do understand that it does make some coaches or teams look bad to put up another 21 or 28 pts with a 35 pt lead. With that said, it is football and it’s not a very “feelings friendly” game! 

PSA: Sometimes you have to try and put a 100 on a certain team, be it a cross town rivalry or a team who goes above and beyond just to see you lose!

Edited by CaptainJackRackam