Greeneville vs Austin East

DevilMan03

9 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah OK Greeneville should get 42-0 or something is wrong... Watching Greeneville and SH now... :)

You must be worried. I know I would be especially after last years embarrassment. Wonder if the coaches still have Greene Monday at Ac. Look what good it did worrying about Greeneville year! 

Led to the MERCY RULE!!!

Edited by DevilMan03

4 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

You must be worried. I know I would be especially after last years embarrassment. Wonder if the coaches still have Greene Monday at Ac. Look what good it did worrying about Greeneville year! 

Led to the MERCY RULE!!!

First half e with all take aways sloppy play on both sides I have SH legitimately leading 10-7 second half may be different of course. As big as SH is student wise and selection they should be playing much better but who knows. 

18 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Good luck with AE looks like SH celibrated too early and I believe Greeneville was even with SH but your player Albright beat SH. Good game for Albrite he is a top notch player and dangerous for any team. :thumb:

Dude we gave them 14 points off TOs quick. We dominated after that no question. Our D1 recruits helped as well but overall it wasn’t a 1 player win. 

15 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Dude we gave them 14 points off TOs quick. We dominated after that no question. Our D1 recruits helped as well but overall it wasn’t a 1 player win. 

Yeah I know it's more than one player... OK I get it.. Lol Just my observation and of course opinion. I was trying to apply take aways and what natural should have happened or what should not natural have happened. Just a fun observation. Lol