Greeneville vs Austin East

DevilMan03

3 hours ago, Selena said:

No they showed the tape to the refs. Greenville was face masking , elbowing kids in the pile , throwing punches. a kid can only take so much: Yes u all did have the higher score but not total domination 

This is sounding more and more like the Devil fans were under duress due to the score was not what was expected.... Now I am just saying.... I am no expert and Devil fans will remind me a little too often.. 

19 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

LoL you know me Mavs I'm a straight shooter. I can't sit here today and honestly tell you who will win between Greeneville, Anderson county and elizabethton. But I can sit here and tell you for sure that game tonight was never in doubt GHS would beat them 10 out of 10 time's

I believe you. No the score deferential is most obvious. I do believe sometimes schools have a certain goal incentive via media expectations and this can somewhat disrupt a game with the young high school players. 

10 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Austin East had 6 Kids ejected on greenevilles last drive. Devils had 1 as well. Austin East started a throwing punches

Check that , AE had 5 players ejected FOR COMING OFF THE SIDELINES.  Regardless of how many players was ejected (only 1 starter) we have to be more discipline in that situation.  I’m sure the coaches will address that in practice this week.  To the “punches” I didn’t see one punch thrown.  I seen a bunch of shoving but no punches.  The lineman from Greenville is what started it all if you want to be honest.  Yes he had a good pancake there but he didn’t have to shove the defenders head in the ground...... I knew  you all were going to say AE started it.  One of AE’s motto is, “AE vs Everybody” , that’s how it felt after the fight ...

Now on the flip side; Before the fight, I thought the game was evenly played.  GHS did a good job at keeping Foster at bay.  You can’t win a game having 6 turnovers and 11 for 115 yards on penalties.   Time to move on and prepare for our HC game vs Chatt Brainerd next week.  Hopefully, we can bounce back !  Good Luck the rest of the season GHS.  (I haven’t read all the post on here so I’ll start with a good post haha )