Greeneville vs Austin East

DevilMan03

11 minutes ago, jjm70 said:

You all cry and think the world is ending if you give up 14 points. 

Yeah but they still have to play Betsy sorry it's proper to pay respect its Elizabethton.  The state will have its eyes on this one. This will be a fun game to watch. 

Did anyone actually read that book BVD wrote. I feel asleep in the first chapter. I did see where he predicted Tennessee would beat Florida down... 

29 minutes ago, jjm70 said:

Who cares if you are the Defending champs.

You’ve really got the grade school troll working for you and your jealousy is showing without a doubt.    Why don’t you just keep comments to your self for now.  If Betsy does ever beat Greene again then get on here an rub it in, but until then your trash talk is irrelevant-dead!

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, BVDevil said:

i have video of the " fight " that wasnt a fight, but rather more like  rugby scrum  followed by a pushing and most likely poo poo talking festival between the two teams. I didnt see anyone throw  a  punch, just a LOT if shoving...good luck the rest of the way AE.

Thanks for clearing that up for the naysayers that wasn’t at the game.  Wish you all the best of luck too.  As for suspensions; players whom were ejected will have to sit out this week.  

Edited by Turtle
Typo
  • Upvote 1