Haywood vs South Gibson

Kruger77

My honest opinion of this game is as follows. I see this one being a close hard fought game that could go either way. I believe Haywood has more talent. However S Gibson has a veteran football team that executes their offense well that isn’t going to make mistakes. Offensively SG is going to do a lot of what Dyersburg does so Hay wood won’t be seeing a lot of new this week. However Dyersburg is young and had some injuries. It showed by turning the ball over 5 times. They were able to keep the game close because they were well coached and fought to the end. But SG is a veteran team with a 3 year starting qb that isn’t going to turn the ball over 5 times. Plus the game is in Medina. Haywood is in for a street fight. Just my two cents. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

My honest opinion of this game is as follows. I see this one being a close hard fought game that could go either way. I believe Haywood has more talent. However S Gibson has a veteran football team that executes their offense well that isn’t going to make mistakes. Offensively SG is going to do a lot of what Dyersburg does so Hay wood won’t be seeing a lot of new this week. However Dyersburg is young and had some injuries. It showed by turning the ball over 5 times. They were able to keep the game close because they were well coached and fought to the end. But SG is a veteran team with a 3 year starting qb that isn’t going to turn the ball over 5 times. Plus the game is in Medina. Haywood is in for a street fight. Just my two cents. 

Will be a good one. We were down to our 3rd tailback Friday night. Don’t know the status of our two main backs. So it’ll be interesting. Haywood’s young but growing up fast. Excited about this one. Which ever team has the best conditioning will win this game.

3 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Will be a good one. We were down to our 3rd tailback Friday night. Don’t know the status of our two main backs. So it’ll be interesting. Haywood’s young but growing up fast. Excited about this one. Which ever team has the best conditioning will win this game.

TomcatFan 2011, I’m not sure, but I think we know each other.  I’m “assessing” the situation!

I'm worried about our injury situation. 

It's a non-region game, and It's the Friday before fall break.  That can be a deadly combination for the Cats.  It has been in the past.

The SG fans can be intimidating.  They're loud and it almost seems that they are on the field. It's definitely a 12th man situation.

We've got to be fired up, watch the penalties and turnovers, and stay the course. 

I'll have to watch the video stream since I can't be there, but I hope you can go and give them an extra push.

13 minutes ago, stacmot said:

TomcatFan 2011, I’m not sure, but I think we know each other.  I’m “assessing” the situation!

I'm worried about our injury situation. 

It's a non-region game, and It's the Friday before fall break.  That can be a deadly combination for the Cats.  It has been in the past.

The SG fans can be intimidating.  They're loud and it almost seems that they are on the field. It's definitely a 12th man situation.

We've got to be fired up, watch the penalties and turnovers, and stay the course. 

I'll have to watch the video stream since I can't be there, but I hope you can go and give them an extra push.

If you think the SG fans are bad you should see the guy that does the video stream on 101.5. UGLY!!!   They tried to turn the camera around on him one time to do an interview and his face broke the camera. His face makes babies cry!!  And he smells too. Like old bologna. Horrible!!!!

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If you think the SG fans are bad you should see the guy that does the video stream on 101.5. UGLY!!!   They tried to turn the camera around on him one time to do an interview and his face broke the camera. His face makes babies cry!!  And he smells too. Like old bologna. Horrible!!!!

Thanks for the warning.  I'll be sure to watch Haywood's video stream.  I'll already be keyed up just watching the game.  I don't need anything like that pushing me over the edge!