Springfield @ White House

brian2000

2 hours ago, GaryGaines said:

Springfields window closed when their star left. White House has more physical and tougher players and better coaching. Last time the bumblebees came here they left crying and will again.

What the heck I’ll play.....Regarding the last sentence....On the way to Cookeville that yr, where was BDP? Good thing BDP lost at home to Southside bc the Jackets was about to open up a can......I see BDP has been sharpining their iron against 0-4 Station Camp, 0-4 Glencliff, and 1-3 Hunters Lane. Can’t wait :mrgreen:

5 hours ago, GaryGaines said:

Springfields window closed when their star left. White House has more physical and tougher players and better coaching. Last time the bumblebees came here they left crying and will again.

Yeah coaching is determined by how far you go in the playoffs, shall we compare, having said that, you don't believe anything you just said.....lol

• Like 1

We can all agree that WH hasn’t been tested this season. I worry if we have to put the ball in the air, it might not go well. WH has to establish the line of scrimmage and get the early lead! The home crowd will be on their side. By looking across the region, this is a huge game for both teams, especially the Devils. Creekwood and Portland look good and Heritage has surprised me so starting 0-1 would be bad for WH. The schedule is certainly much tougher starting with the Jackets so each game is magnified. Hoping for a great game! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BDP2003 said:

We can all agree that WH hasn’t been tested this season. I worry if we have to put the ball in the air, it might not go well. WH has to establish the line of scrimmage and get the early lead! The home crowd will be on their side. By looking across the region, this is a huge game for both teams, especially the Devils. Creekwood and Portland look good and Heritage has surprised me so starting 0-1 would be bad for WH. The schedule is certainly much tougher starting with the Jackets so each game is magnified. Hoping for a great game! 

IMHO the region is the most balanced this year than it has ever been.  There won’t be an easy game any week 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BDP2003 said:

2 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

IMHO the region is the most balanced this year than it has ever been.  There won’t be an easy game any week 

Yes! Their are about 4 or 5 teams that can score a lot points on any giving night. Im very  impressed with Heritage offense avging 40 pts a game. You better have a GREAT defense or a high scoring offense to play with those dudes. Wouldn’t surprise me if at the end  of the season to see tie breakers. As for the Jackets....I think they are settling down and finding new playmakers and I expect them to be ready  friday night

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, brian2000 said:

Yes he was. Should be ready to go Friday. 

Does BDP have several new starters this season ?

New QB, not mobile at all but has a pretty good arm if he’s got time.  New RB #9 is a sophomore and maybe our best playmaker in my opinion other than #13 at WR.  #10 plays a stand up DE/OLB, this is his first year I think, but I’ve been really impressed by him as well.  #44 at linebacker is really good too, but he’s a three year starter. Nose guard is new and huge!! He could be really good just cause of his size and athleticism but it’s his first year too. I can tell he’s gotten significantly better since week 1, but still has a little ways to go.  A lot of good role players too, I just hope everybody shows up and does their job come Friday!! Should be exciting 

• Like 1