Peabody at Adamsville

PHSRollTide

23 minutes ago, cardfan said:

We cant get out of our own way.  

Ok so I gotta ask the question sir !!! I get it ,maybe as much talent isnt there as years past but your coach seemed solid before! It is seeming he was blessed with abundance of talent that covered lack luster coaching if your looking from the outside in at this point !!! Cardinal football used to be about hard work hard hitti g and never quitting and thats a coupme years rwmoved it seems!!! So what exactly what say you Card Nation ? Am I way off?? And if anyone gets offended that I ask this sorry but coaching is a paid job just like yours and mine and subject to opinion !! 

49 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Ok so I gotta ask the question sir !!! I get it ,maybe as much talent isnt there as years past but your coach seemed solid before! It is seeming he was blessed with abundance of talent that covered lack luster coaching if your looking from the outside in at this point !!! Cardinal football used to be about hard work hard hitti g and never quitting and thats a coupme years rwmoved it seems!!! So what exactly what say you Card Nation ? Am I way off?? And if anyone gets offended that I ask this sorry but coaching is a paid job just like yours and mine and subject to opinion !! 

Ohhhh. Tread lightly my friend. You will ruffle some feathers with questions like that.  But hey I will Be down the road from y’all Friday night. Going to go see someone at at McNairy Central vs South Gibson. That should be a really good game. McNairy has some talent there. 

9 minutes ago, Waker said:

Adamsville had some big ole boys a few years back. I went to the Peabody/ Adamsville game a back when Peabody won to go to the championship game. It was one of the best high school games I can remember. 

2014 ?  That game was awesome 

the kick off return for a score in that game is what legends are made of 

Edited by Tide21

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

What’s been going on ? 

Talent just isn’t there as it has been! Mix that in with losing two of our best returning lineman before the season started and we just aren’t very good this year! Been fortunate to avoid any injuries this season so far! Hope to not have any this week! Kids are playing as hard as they can with a lot of heart but this is the weakest team we’ve had since 06! Nothing wrong with the coaching, if they can’t execute consistently you’re gonna have a tough season! Inexperience & youth is our biggest problem! We’ve got a great middle school group coming up with some very good skill guys in it! That’s about it in a nutshell! I support our guys and coaches 100 percent whether it’s a 10-0 or 0-10 season! The kids may not not win but they won’t lay down and quit! I have to work til midnight Friday but I will pull up the link and watch what I can of it! Go Cardinals!! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Ohhhh. Tread lightly my friend. You will ruffle some feathers with questions like that.  But hey I will Be down the road from y’all Friday night. Going to go see someone at at McNairy Central vs South Gibson. That should be a really good game. McNairy has some talent there. 

Nothing ruffled here! When you aren’t good, nothing you can do but keep supporting and push through!