Peabody at Adamsville

PHSRollTide

8 minutes ago, utvol2 said:

Talent just isn’t there as it has been! Mix that in with losing two of our best returning lineman before the season started and we just aren’t very good this year! Been fortunate to avoid any injuries this season so far! Hope to not have any this week! Kids are playing as hard as they can with a lot of heart but this is the weakest team we’ve had since 06! Nothing wrong with the coaching, if they can’t execute consistently you’re gonna have a tough season! Inexperience & youth is our biggest problem! We’ve got a great middle school group coming up with some very good skill guys in it! That’s about it in a nutshell! I support our guys and coaches 100 percent whether it’s a 10-0 or 0-10 season! The kids may not not win but they won’t lay down and quit! I have to work til midnight Friday but I will pull up the link and watch what I can of it! Go Cardinals!! 

I understand. It was and honest question I have respect for guys. I went to adamsville last year and watched the game. I met some really nice adamsville people 

Just now, Tide21 said:

I understand. It was and honest question I have respect for guys. I went to adamsville last year and watched the game. I met some really nice adamsville people 

Lot of good folks down here and Trenton too! Every place has their bad apples I guess! Anyone that comes to the game Friday will be treated with respect! 

Yall should ban that Gold Doctor guy he dont offer to share no Nachos till the cheese is gone !!! How you gonna be friends with a fat dude and not share !!!!!! I was gonna go watch them Twisty Boys and Goal Post humpin Pioneers friday night  but "Golden Tide Fanatic" aka my wife wants to go to Tha Ville !!!! And before yall ask no my wife aint blind or deaf " well not legally" ......She just has low standards I guess !!!

Its always about the jimmys and the joes.  We lost 3cstarting linemen before season started.  We were already going to be down in our skill overall but would have been adequate with those linemen.  With that said this bunch of kids will work their tales off and will shock somebody before season is down.  They dont just lay down and quit.  This is one of the hardest working staffs as well.  They disect and know whats coming each week.  The kids are young and inexperienced in spots and that gets exploited from time to time.  If we are missing anything on our team is our aggressive hard hitting swarm the football defense.  We will keep chopping the wood until we get there

9 minutes ago, cardfan said:

Its always about the jimmys and the joes.  We lost 3cstarting linemen before season started.  We were already going to be down in our skill overall but would have been adequate with those linemen.  With that said this bunch of kids will work their tales off and will shock somebody before season is down.  They dont just lay down and quit.  This is one of the hardest working staffs as well.  They disect and know whats coming each week.  The kids are young and inexperienced in spots and that gets exploited from time to time.  If we are missing anything on our team is our aggressive hard hitting swarm the football defense.  We will keep chopping the wood until we get there

You guys always seem to have a good defensive game plan