Peabody at Adamsville

PHSRollTide

1 minute ago, PHSRollTide said:

So Peabody travels to Adamsville next week. What do you all thinks going to happen? Will Adamsville Be 0-5 at the end of next week? I never remember them having such a down year.

They did lose a heart breaker to union city. They could still be ok. I believe that’s the only region game they have played.  Kinda hard to judge. I don’t know anything about the rest of the teams they have played except Lexington. 

Well, I hate to admit it but the rest of us in R7AA are playing for Second Place behind the Tide. Im interested to see how this game turns out. By that, I mean how bad does Peabody beat the Cardinals. Just to give me an idea of what to expect in 2 or 3 weeks. Adamsville is gutsy but the Tide men will be too much. Trenton rolls

7 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Well, I hate to admit it but the rest of us in R7AA are playing for Second Place behind the Tide. Im interested to see how this game turns out. By that, I mean how bad does Peabody beat the Cardinals. Just to give me an idea of what to expect in 2 or 3 weeks. Adamsville is gutsy but the Tide men will be too much. Trenton rolls

Man if you coulda thrown a RollTide on the end of that post it woulda been pert near perfect, you mighta thrown up in your mouth a bit but I digress !!  South Side will be a good test for you Twisty Boys they have alot more speed than I excpected !!! Coach has had no interest in embarring anyone this year and waters down play calling 2nd half  at minimum, so I am thinking Tide 42 redbirds 7

Edited by PeabodyPride

50 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Man if you coulda thrown a RollTide on the end of that post it woulda been pert near perfect, you mighta thrown up in your mouth a bit but I digress !!  South Side will be a good test for you Twisty Boys they have alot more speed than I excpected !!! Coach has had no interest in embarring anyone this year and waters down play calling 2nd half  at minimum, so I am thinking Tide 42 redbirds 7

You might get that out of me when you guys get to The Ville but NOT right now. 

Edited by Bigsw02

1 hour ago, Bigsw02 said:

We can’t count our chickens before they hatch. I think both union city and adamsville is better than people think 

40 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

We can’t count our chickens before they hatch. I think both union city and adamsville is better than people think 

I agree. Peabody can’t afford to under estimate any opponent. When you’re the defending state champ & the #1 team in 2A & one of the top 3 teams in all of West TN, you’re going to get EVERYONE’s best shot

6 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I agree. Peabody can’t afford to under estimate any opponent. When you’re the defending state champ & the #1 team in 2A & one of the top 3 teams in all of West TN, you’re going to get EVERYONE’s best shot

6 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I think coach learned his lesson last year and I see a 3 to 4 touchdown win for Peabody.

59 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Yes Pride.  That is the prescription for the week.  What was the final score last night? The Ville vs some team out of MI crooked letter...………...hump back?

Kossuth was up 34-7 at half and won 34-14. I have some folks from Kossuth tell me Kossuth is not very good this year. They were 1-2 going into last night.