Boyd Buchanan @ CCS

BoydBucFan

the highly rated Bucs from North Brainerd Levee Swamp r once again on the rise to stardom and ranked 5th in the states AP pole....

.....no way they lose to the Reverend Ernest Lee Sincere and the Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly from just off Broad St on the Charger Drive

Booger just sayin :unsure:Boyd-Buchanan.jpg

5 hours ago, Booger said:

the highly rated Bucs from North Brainerd Levee Swamp r once again on the rise to stardom and ranked 5th in the states AP pole....

.....no way they lose to the Reverend Ernest Lee Sincere and the Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly from just off Broad St on the Charger Drive

Booger just sayin :unsure:Boyd-Buchanan.jpg

I like it, Boog!  

Hooks up!

17 hours ago, WarriorPride1971 said:

CCS has been looking down but has had some real tough competition

Was thinking about that ... no team in the Chattanooga area (possibly the entire state) had a tougher schedule during the 1st 2 weeks of the season than CCS (against McCallie & Baylor).

On the other hand, no team in the Chattanooga area had an easier schedule during that same period than Boyd Buchanan (both home school teams?).

I'm looking forward to this game ... the homecoming for CCS. With the Boyd fans back on board, I'm sure the place will be packed.

I saw pictures of the Boyd senior football players at Disney. Surely they will be back to practice on Monday getting ready for this game.

5 hours ago, OLDad said:

Was thinking about that ... no team in the Chattanooga area (possibly the entire state) had a tougher schedule during the 1st 2 weeks of the season than CCS (against McCallie & Baylor).

On the other hand, no team in the Chattanooga area had an easier schedule during that same period than Boyd Buchanan (both home school teams?).

I'm looking forward to this game ... the homecoming for CCS. With the Boyd fans back on board, I'm sure the place will be packed.

I saw pictures of the Boyd senior football players at Disney. Surely they will be back to practice on Monday getting ready for this game.

CCS is a question mark. This region is wide open. Webb looked better Friday, Boyd is looking good, Notre Dame is a question mark, and CAK is looking STRONG. This Friday will tell us a lot about this region. 

How good/bad is Notre Dame?

Is CCS sneaky good? 

Will Webb turn it around and take care of business? 

Is Boyd legit?

Is Grace a contender? 

10 hours ago, WarriorPride1971 said:

CCS is a question mark. This region is wide open. Webb looked better Friday, Boyd is looking good, Notre Dame is a question mark, and CAK is looking STRONG. This Friday will tell us a lot about this region. 

How good/bad is Notre Dame?

Is CCS sneaky good? 

Will Webb turn it around and take care of business? 

Is Boyd legit?

Is Grace a contender? 

CCS is better than you think. I’m still shocked Boyd beat Webb (even without Elijah Howard, and the special seniors backs from last year)  But I’ve not seen either this year. 

CAK is up? This region has turned on its head if so. The worst teams (CAK and Boyd) are competing for a region title and the best team are at the bottom (Webb and ND)? Wow. 

2 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

CCS is better than you think. I’m still shocked Boyd beat Webb (even without Elijah Howard, and the special seniors backs from last year)  But I’ve not seen either this year. 

CAK is up? This region has turned on its head if so. The worst teams (CAK and Boyd) are competing for a region title and the best team are at the bottom (Webb and ND)? Wow. 

Boyd seems to have a lot better players. CAK is 4-0, all against solid non region opponents. 

We have silverdale - CCS - @ Notre Dame - bye - Boyd - @ Grace - Webb ....

i think the notre dame game in 3 weeks will feature a 4-1 Notre Dame vs 6-0 CAK

ladys & others.....this is what u got.....this is really the first week of region play as a hole.....tho a couple already got one outta the way in week 3 & 4

1) Week 3.....ND goes over to take on the Baptist of Silverdale and has to go deep into the 3rd before the Irish can shake their 1st half slumber and get past a 7-6 deficit....finally wakin up and puttin away the Baptist in a closer than the score showed game....25-13.....Silverdale is a improved enuff team to have put a scare in the Irish

2) Week 4.....Spartys Haslam School of Knoxville came down to the North Brainerd Levee Swamp and got their Pilot lite put out....a shocker?....Booger kinda thinks so...even tho Webb has been spirilin south every since the new D2 were restructured.....and wernt the biggest school in the old D2-A no more

...after Friday a lot of those questions and all u profession predicticators of the region will b answered.......ND @ GCA, CAK @ Silverdale, CCS @ Boyd......they will b a huge ajustment to those region rankins

.....Booger can tell u one thing....thinkin playin McCallie, Baylor & Whitwell in your first 3 games and thinkin its the toughest schedule in the state...and that schedule will make a difference and a better pick for region.....Hold That Thought Also.....Turners School & the Suk Creek Raiders beat everyone in our region with almost the same outcome...maybe sum not quite as bad as they did the St Elmo Chargers.... .and everyone in our region beats last years 1A state champion Whitwool.....

....one thing Booger can tell yall.....ND still the Region Alpha..until sumone dethrones the Irish......Fant and his Irish havent lost a region since the Red Bank lost in 2016...and only 4 losses since 2012.....and yall can lick your chops at the excitin thought of that Alpha possibly down enuff and gettin to b the first to burn your campus down and dance in the streets naked cause u beat the Irish.....and Kudos to the first that gets naked..

...Lordy, please dont let it b those Baptist up in Karns this week dancin naked with their snakes

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

On 9/15/2019 at 6:05 PM, OLDad said:

The seniors were back and practicing today. Should be a good game Friday night. I like the Bucs chances, but nothing matters until they line up and play. 

11 minutes ago, reaction said:

The seniors were back and practicing today. Should be a good game Friday night. I like the Bucs chances, but nothing matters until they line up and play. 

Reaction better b for tellin that Bosken coach to get that trip to fairyland outta those Bucs heads.....this serious stuff......the boys from the North Brainerd Levee Swamp have moved up to 4th in the state......and the St Elmos Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly Chargers Spartys ant no where to b seen in those rankins......and that Haslam School of Webb graduate, who likes him sum Baylor when Webb cant win a game....like him sum of those Chargers 3rd and says they r the best team in the D2-AA east.....which he thinks they should b #1

...get that Goofy and Cinderella stuff outta those boys mind and beat this Sparty fellers team he says is real good

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: