South Pittsburg vs Huntland (Captain Victory vs Blue Hornet Robertson)

Southtowner

On 9/14/2019 at 5:32 PM, ecu said:

Would not say they are down as they could easily be 4-0.

I understand what you are saying, but that’s exactly what I meant.  They SHOULD HAVE won them, at least a couple of them.  The Huntland teams I’ve watched in the past compared to this year’s team is why I said “down”.  In the past they wouldn’t have given those games away.  It doesn’t mean they aren’t good or that they won’t play us tough, because I know they will, it’s just we are better than we’ve been in several years IMO.  Mostly because of leadership and depth.  It will surprise me if it’s a score like against that purple team up the road from last week, but I suspect a close first half then we finally blow it open in the 3rd quarter.  Besides setting the tone early, the 3rd quarter is the most important IMO.  The adjustments by the coaches at halftime, and the “who wants it more” attitude by the players usually show up the most in the 3rd.  Good luck.  And just for you Roy:

SP- 48

H - 7

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 2:48 PM, Jobres76 said:

Cameron Reed was somehow missed as a key returner. Lightning quick young man that is a senior this year. 

Yeah, he rushed for 240 yds last week.   Averaging 185 yards of total offense a game.   I got on Kermit Reed at the first of the year for Old Bob trying to hide him in the Donovan Stewart report card....:roflolk:

Hi everyone hope everyone is having a nice day. Wow what can I say about last Friday. What a game our team played. That was an awesome game for sure. What do we know about this Huntland team? I looked them up and they had some close losses. I am looking forward to being at home again. It is homecoming week so that will add to the excitement I am sure. Everyone be sure and come over to my concession stand and get some good eats. Have a great day!

3 hours ago, ThatTowerMan said:

Hi everyone hope everyone is having a nice day. Wow what can I say about last Friday. What a game our team played. That was an awesome game for sure. What do we know about this Huntland team? I looked them up and they had some close losses. I am looking forward to being at home again. It is homecoming week so that will add to the excitement I am sure. Everyone be sure and come over to my concession stand and get some good eats. Have a great day!

Tower man I garuntee you kept me out at Ronnies red eye to long Friday night and I got side tracked and that towner man had to make our website this week. Will your back door be open Friday so I can get in Griders stadium without paying? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

5 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Yeah, he rushed for 240 yds last week.   Averaging 185 yards of total offense a game.   I got on Kermit Reed at the first of the year for Old Bob trying to hide him in the Donovan Stewart report card....:roflolk:

Main event man I garuntee I didnt even hear that Teet man or you talk about Griders game against that Mathis  man.  What kind of mess is this? Was you have technical difficulties? This is a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 9/15/2019 at 7:20 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Sportman here you go.  Grider has never played this Robertson man and you are going to make him real mad before the week even starts.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, I was in Huntland’s Dollar General yesterday and them Hornet people  at check out line was saying Johnny Majors is going to lead their team onto the field and that he ain’t going to follow that Byrd man and go behind the ship. He is gonna run through the cheerleaders waiting on our team to come out. Do you think that will make Grider real mad?