South Pittsburg vs Huntland (Captain Victory vs Blue Hornet Robertson)

Southtowner

Always enjoyed watching the scrimmages with you guys. I think it made Huntland better because South Pitt is a physical team.  Glad the coaches were able to finally have open dates at the same time.  South Pitt is always one of the more classy teams that Huntland has scrimmaged.  Looking forward to a good hard fought game. This game will be good for Huntland, will make them better for the rest of the season.

14 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Huntland should be the best or 2nd best team the Pirates have seen up to this point in time. The Hornets should have the capacity to be very capable.  The Pirates have a very tough stretch on their schedule looking forward these next few weeks.  I said when the schedule was made there was a tough stretch in the schedule and I still maintain this. LMBO

Welcome back Bass! Gosh gosh it's good to have you back! LMBO

51 minutes ago, Salem said:

No surprise with that result at all. Marion Co is saving their best secret plays for region opponents. Big trouble for Tyner! :lol:

Their best secret play Friday night was "the disappearing score keeper."  That was the best defense they had for keeping points off the board.  It worked until late in the 4th.

Edited by rlh
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, I'll try and make this a learning experience. Maybe wont make the same mistake twice. -_-

I gave you a Bassy prediction.   One that is not concrete.  That way I can decipher it after the game to fit my prediction.  LMBO

Edited by Southtowner
Forgot the LMBO

3 hours ago, sportman said:

I am glad to see the maturity in SP this year. That is always a concern, but Coach Grider and all the coaches have done a great job of teaching that this year. You can have talent, but if you don't have maturity then that talent will be diminished.  

I agree with you youngun.  SP has a tough stretch of games coming up and that maturity will go a long way in helping this team moving forward.