South Pittsburg vs Huntland (Captain Victory vs Blue Hornet Robertson)

Southtowner

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Everything went our way last week.  And I mean everything.  I hope we don't have a letdown after the big rivalry game and this being homecoming.  It's time for this team to show their maturity and realize just because you beat Jasper you can't get complacent.  

Their showing it!!! Line is looking good

On 9/17/2019 at 11:33 PM, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I understand what you are saying, but that’s exactly what I meant.  They SHOULD HAVE won them, at least a couple of them.  The Huntland teams I’ve watched in the past compared to this year’s team is why I said “down”.  In the past they wouldn’t have given those games away.  It doesn’t mean they aren’t good or that they won’t play us tough, because I know they will, it’s just we are better than we’ve been in several years IMO.  Mostly because of leadership and depth.  It will surprise me if it’s a score like against that purple team up the road from last week, but I suspect a close first half then we finally blow it open in the 3rd quarter.  Besides setting the tone early, the 3rd quarter is the most important IMO.  The adjustments by the coaches at halftime, and the “who wants it more” attitude by the players usually show up the most in the 3rd.  Good luck.  And just for you Roy:

SP- 48

H - 7

Bump.  

Its 47-7.

• Upvote 1