Westmoreland takes on Trousdale County on the Creekbank

steelcityroller

38 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

How bad was Whites Creek??? Crazy how bad some teams are compared to others!!

Especially the schools inside Nashville. To be such a big school I know they have the talent to have winning programs but outside factors seem to derail the inter-city schools of Nashville.

9 minutes ago, RTD said:

Especially the schools inside Nashville. To be such a big school I know they have the talent to have winning programs but outside factors seem to derail the inter-city schools of Nashville.

I only saw probably 20 kids top dressed for whites creek, the QB can sling it and they looked really athletic just 100% bad coaching and poor football knowledge like to pick the ball up if a kickoff hits the ground and stays in play 

43 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

How bad was Whites Creek??? Crazy how bad some teams are compared to others!!

And Whites Creek beat Republic 30-12...

3 minutes ago, RTD said:

So many factors. No support from the community. Constant roster turnover due to discipline or grades. Constant roster turnover because urban areas have twice as many temporary residents which means more kids coming and going. Too many outside interests to pull kids away from sports. Its easier for kids to grow up playing other sports namely basketball in cities. More zoning and schools means kids often don't play together throughout school as they often do in smaller areas. Etc.

But I mean Antioch is a 6A school and I think there are plenty of 1A/2A schools in our area that would beat them handily. They have been outscored 312-12 in their first 5 games.

I seen them play at Lebanon a few years ago and this is no exaggeration they had maybe 30 players, no cheerleaders, no band and I counted 6 fans in the stands.... This is a school with 1500-2000 kids. That is just sad.

8 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Not taking anything away from TC but whats up with the refs in the 1st 2 quarters? It was rather ridiculous. How many of those guys attended TC?

Come on man, refs have nothing to do with speed and that’s why it got out of hand, 44-6 and coming up with an excuse if the game was close I wouldn’t harp on you but c’mon man! Jackets had 4 penalties and westy had 3 

Edited by TCRadio
  • Upvote 1