UC takes on the Pioneers in GC

UCStrong77

Yes, I have heard the same thing. Im looking forward to watching this R7AA match up. This could be a game for the last spot in the playoffs. You can never tell in this region. We're going to have to play our style of football. Ground and pound with long methodical drives that we finish and chew time off the clock. The Pioneers will be ready so we need a great week of practice and hit the field running. I feel like this is a must win for us. The schedule starts getting very tough after this week. 

33 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think this will be a good close game kinda like the Adamsville game UC had two weeks ago. GC an average team with one or two pretty good ball players. I went to Gibson last yr to watch this matchup and I can see the same results happening this yr. I think it could go either way.

GC hasnt learned how to deal with the scheme of the "veer" of UC, I think it might be close, I think more along the lines of UC by 14

Edited by PeabodyPride