UC takes on the Pioneers in GC

UCStrong77

8 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

Offense is figured out.... we'll be fine....

The wagon wheels scored 44 against Sheffield while the Sheffield offense has not even averaged .5 points per game. The only team with a wose offense west of the tennessee river is Bolivar, a team that has not yet scored a point this season. When it comes to Halls, they have been shut out by your team and Arlington. They have only scored points against Humboldt and Gleason. Those two teams don't even strike fear in the minds of most middle school defensive coordinators. 

Why don't you hold off in declaring that Gibson County has figured out their lack of offense until you play a Union City. If you can score 41 points against Union City like a very poor Adamsville team did last week, then I might say that your offensive woes are now over. I mean realistically even you would have to admit that Sheffield and Gibson County are not juggernauts which you should compare your own team against.

13 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

The wagon wheels scored 44 against Sheffield while the Sheffield offense has not even averaged .5 points per game. The only team with a wose offense west of the tennessee river is Bolivar, a team that has not yet scored a point this season. When it comes to Halls, they have been shut out by your team and Arlington. They have only scored points against Humboldt and Gleason. Those two teams don't even strike fear in the minds of most middle school defensive coordinators. 

Why don't you hold off in declaring that Gibson County has figured out their lack of offense until you play a Union City. If you can score 41 points against Union City like a very poor Adamsville team did last week, then I might say that your offensive woes are now over. I mean realistically even you would have to admit that Sheffield and Gibson County are not juggernauts which you should compare your own team against.

All I stated was our offense is fine, and you reply with a book degrading Gibson County... sounds like you’ve got it all figured out...

Edited by GCPioneer

21 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

All I stated was our offense is fine, and you reply with a book degrading Gibson County... sounds like you’ve got it all figured out...

Not degrading the wagon wheels at all. You can't deny the facts. They don't lie. All I am saying is that you personally are putting the cart before the horse. Score chunks of points against a good team and your argument is much more sound. Until then you are setting yourself up for a personal crucifixion.

Their offense last year didn’t produce a lot of points. I think last years offense was better than this years. Trying to play a defensive game against union city is tough if they have long drives. The defense gets worn out and they start running wild 

10 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Not degrading the wagon wheels at all. You can't deny the facts. They don't lie. All I am saying is that you personally are putting the cart before the horse. Score chunks of points against a good team and your argument is much more sound. Until then you are setting yourself up for a personal crucifixion.

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Their offense last year didn’t produce a lot of points. I think last years offense was better than this years. Trying to play a defensive game against union city is tough if they have long drives. The defense gets worn out and they start running wild 

UC vs GC gonna be like a F5 in a trailer park !!!

46 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I was making no argument... I made a statement...