West ( 4 - 0 ) at Oak Ridge ( 2 - 2 )

WillieTheWildcats

2 hours ago, boyfromsi said:

22 was the star of the game.  Heyward played well.  #11 is impressive.  #85 for Jefferson showed out as well.

Boyfromsi,

Can you tell me if Casen Jenkins played for Robertsville tonight? As you probably know, I have been following him on Twitter and hope he grows up to be a great player. Also, good luck this week picking games. You are doing great. I'm in for a world of hurt on the Big Ones this week. Most of the teams I picked are decidedly underdogs. My worst pick is Baylor (I had to pick them cuz I live in Chattanooga) over Ensworth. I think only 9.2 % are picking Baylor. Hard to believe but around 2002, I finished second in the contest. I believe I did good then because I had just moved from Oak Ridge and still knew a lot about the teams in Upper East Tennessee and Knoxville. Plus, I devoured everything I could about Southeast Tennessee. Now, I basically spend my time just trying to follow Oak Ridge.

RWR, You got this Wildcats!         OAK RIDGE   28     West    21    OVERTIME!

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

11 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

Missed it how did heyward play and 22?

I was impressed with 22....he is special. Number 4 is good but last night 22 was much better. Number 5 is a very good athlete. Number 7 threw a few good passes. Little number 10 is pretty good. I wasn't really impressed with anyone from Jefferson and it's hard to tell how good Robertsville is because that's the worst Jefferson team I've ever seen.  It looked like they only had about 20-25 players...very sad to see.

8 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Boyfromsi,

Can you tell me if Casen Jenkins played for Robertsville tonight? As you probably know, I have been following him on Twitter and hope he grows up to be a great player. Also, good luck this week picking games. You are doing great. I'm in for a world of hurt on the Big Ones this week. Most of the teams I picked are decidedly underdogs. My worst pick is Baylor (I had to pick them cuz I live in Chattanooga) over Ensworth. I think only 9.2 % are picking Baylor. Hard to believe but around 2002, I finished second in the contest. I believe I did good then because I had just moved from Oak Ridge and still knew a lot about the teams in Upper East Tennessee and Knoxville. Plus, I devoured everything I could about Southeast Tennessee. Now, I basically spend my time just trying to follow Oak Ridge.

RWR, You got this Wildcats!         OAK RIDGE   28     West    21    OVERTIME!

I don't know Willie.  I hope he keeps up his love for football and keeps playing.  This week's picks are a shot in the dark, we'll just have to see.  I'm going with the majorities on all of my picks.  However, it's GAME DAY!  Go CATS!!

8 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

What is are key to success of winnings tonight game? Players seem confident which is good but what are the keys to winning?

wildcats: keys to success 

Positive yards on 1st down 

completing the deep balls on time and accurate 

winning the 3rd down battle 

holding west to under 2 tds passing and under 150 yards

I agree with all you wrote.  I would add, defense needs to play with a high motor from the first snap.  They have been a little slow getting going.

12 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

What is are key to success of winnings tonight game? Players seem confident which is good but what are the keys to winning?

wildcats: keys to success 

Positive yards on 1st down 

completing the deep balls on time and accurate 

winning the 3rd down battle 

holding west to under 2 tds passing and under 150 yards

Easier said than done against West but you're probably right on target. I would add that the offense needs to be able to run the ball and give the QB time to throw. As far as the defense is concerned, how about forcing a punt instead of letting them drive 50 yards before tightening up!

2 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I can't be positive about this but tonight's game against West maybe streamed on    bbbtv12.com.  Using my Fire Stick, I can get the game on my big screen.

If you live in OR and can, go to the Ship. If you live out of town, I hope you get the game  from  bbbtv12.com.

Looks like no BBBTV12 streaming. I am teed off big time. I will keep looking for the game but for now I recommend   prepradio.com to listen to the game.

Game has not started yet...scoreboard issue.

Offense needs to move the ball because the D has been on the field too much.

Kendall picks up a first down. West jumps offsides. Ball on the OR 35. Wildcat holding now 1st and 15 yards to go. Pass to Johnson for a first down on a 3rd and 14 play. Pass to Johnson for 5 yards.

End of the First....Wildcats have got this!  RWR!  Still 0 - 0

Edited by WillieTheWildcats