Freedom Prep vs Middle College (at Fairgrounds)

kwc

2 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

1A and 2A folks  be hard on the M SMH LOL... They hoping that Freedom Prep aint another Trezevant

There not. Freedom Prep is a good 1A team that I fully expect to reach the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs. They were a young team last year and I believe they are still fairly young. I look for big things out of them next year. Losing 5 starters of that caliber has to make a difference. If they have the same kids they had last year minus the 5 then I would expect them to not be as quite as good as last year. Who knows but time will tell. This game should be a good indicator to see exactly were they stand. Middle College played Greenfield to the wire. Greenfield and Prep were two evenly matched teams last year. So, this game will tell us all alot.

5 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Definitely not clueless. Wilkins at fairley has been at a couple schools just like the rest of the athletes in Memphis. They transfer regularly 

According to his HUDL page he has been at Fairley since at least the beginning of his sophomore year. Where did he transfer from?

6 hours ago, kwc said:

Five players left for West Memphis, not three.

I know that much what I wasnt sure about was how many were D1 prospects. I remember reading that 3 of them had D1 offers. The Carter brothers and Chris Morris I wasn't sure about the other 2 guys

17 minutes ago, toinemac said:

According to his HUDL page he has been at Fairley since at least the beginning of his sophomore year. Where did he transfer from?

I know that much what I wasnt sure about was how many were D1 prospects. I remember reading that 3 of them had D1 offers. The Carter brothers and Chris Morris I wasn't sure about the other 2 guys

All 5.

1 hour ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

Those boys deserve better.

First, which boys are claiming deserves better. Secondly, explain what you mean by that statement, deserve better. I really want to know what you mean before I launch off into the deep. What exactly are you referring to? Because I clearly don't like what I think I'm reading.

Edited by kwc

Just now, kwc said:

First, which boys are claiming deserves better. Secondly, explain what you mean by that statement, deserve better. I really want to know what you mean before I launch off into the deep. What exactly are you referring to?

I don’t really understand how it could be misunderstood. The boys at Freedom Prep deserve to not be dragged into a scandal like the boys at Trezevant we’re. Is that clear enough?

Just now, MayoBottomHermit said:

I don’t really understand how it could be misunderstood. The boys at Freedom Prep deserve to not be dragged into a scandal like the boys at Trezevant we’re. Is that clear enough?

Yep. What do you know about the scandal at Trezvant? What do you know about the situation at FP? Before I go further.

3 minutes ago, kwc said:

Yep. What do you know about the scandal at Trezvant? What do you know about the situation at FP? Before I go further.

I responded to a poster saying that 1a and 2a doesn’t want FP to be another Trezevant. I agreed with them. The last time Trezevant was relevant they were mired in a grade changing scandal. I the team was eventually cleared but what team wants to deal with that? Do you not agree with that? Is that hard to understand? Do those boys deserve better? You still wanna launch off into the deep? Cheer up buttercup.