Olive Branch at Germantown

kwc

LOL KWC, you know I'm just messing with Blackhaven. For him, Whitehaven has never lost a game where they weren't shorthanded or cheated. I am a fan of theirs btw and and see them when I get a chance. He just refuses to give credit where it is due and I am right that Germantown or any team in this area has no right beating these boys no matter the situation, much less two seasons in a row costing them a region title (which is apparently meaningless).

26 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Germantown or any team in this area has no right beating these boys no matter the situation

That's exactly how BHS thinks. You guys think alike. As a matter of fact, it's how a lot of folks affiliated with the program, and some who aren't, think.

Who am I to say that they should think any differently?

However, let's not stray from the topic of the thread. 

Who has seen OB play this season?

Edited by kwc

1 hour ago, reddyrebel6 said:

No assistants left last two years after they cleaned out lazy losers like the basketball guy that went 0-32 lol and the lazy ones who liked to talk and didn’t want to work. And when they did  leave three assistants went too. Didn’t much like working for a $1000 year stipend I’m sure. They started winning after those losers left for a reason. And if things are so great now why reach out for help? As for Whitehaven they recruit so they should never loseblackhaven. 

You're a real class act calling me a retard in a earlier post and calling people losers.

Did the people that left not take a bigger pay cut in salary when they went to Haywood? Yes, they did. I would dare say the cut in salary was over $5000 and the supplements cant be that much in Haywood for multiple assistants.

So your rationale is that without the assistance then the HC can't win? 

Who's reaching out for help?

5 minutes ago, kwc said:

That's exactly how BHS thinks. You guys think alike. As a matter of fact, it's how a lot of folks affiliated with the program, and some who aren't, think.

Who am I to say that they should think any differently?

However, let's not stray from the topic of the thread. 

Who has seen OB play this season?

I have... not sure their opponent had a bad day or they are that good. They have lost twice, which is hard to comprehend after seeing them play and destroy a very goo team. The way they did it was run, run, run even when the box was stacked. They can give up some offense if you don't turn it over. 

36 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

LOL KWC, you know I'm just messing with Blackhaven. For him, Whitehaven has never lost a game where they weren't shorthanded or cheated. I am a fan of theirs btw and and see them when I get a chance. He just refuses to give credit where it is due and I am right that Germantown or any team in this area has no right beating these boys no matter the situation, much less two seasons in a row costing them a region title (which is apparently meaningless).

Tell me who won the region title 5, 10, 15 years ago?

2 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

You are out of your mind. The average raise was very substantial across the board. You are obviously are not in the know as much as you think. Go on the school websites and check the salaries or why don't you just ask those guys if they will still talk to you, you idiot. Duh, most head coaches need assistants. Their coaches usually go with them at most levels when a head coach leaves. You are grasping. 

So Haywood County's salary schedule is on par or better with Shelby County? 

Last year Haywood County was next to last in the state for starting teacher pay. They rank 131/140 for teachers with a BA on a 10 step scale.

The HC and 1-2 assistants might have gotten some perks outside of salary but there is no way that Haywood County is paying all of those guys substantially more than they made with SCS.

Keep calling people names. Makes your points sound so good.

2 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

Last year Haywood County was next to last in the state for starting teacher pay. They rank 131/140 for teachers with a BA on a 10 step scale.

The HC and 1-2 assistants might have gotten some perks outside of salary but there is no way that Haywood County is paying all of those guys substantially more than they made with SCS.

Keep arguing about things you know nothing about, like people's pay and why they left... just let it go. You guys treated those coaches like crap and because they left a place they were not wanted and went somewhere they were wanted and are happy, win or lose. You continuously talked about them and they have ignored you, but I don't have to.  Move on, because they have. 

8 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

Apparently you have never heard of a stipend.

1 minute ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Keep arguing about things you know nothing about, like people's pay and why they left... just let it go. You guys treated those coaches like crap and because they left a place they were not wanted and went somewhere they were wanted and are happy, win or lose. You continuously talked about them and they have ignored you, but I don't have to.  Move on, because they have. 

So why do you continue to comment on posts regarding Germantown? Obviously you haven't moved on. You're still bitter. 

I didn't treat anyone like crap. 

You are on the internet making speculations about the new coaches claiming what the old coaches would have done. Calling people losers and idiots. 

Just for reference the salary schedules are below. So do know something about that. Coaching supplements aren't posted online anymore or I can't find them. I don't doubt the supplements being more than SCS but they're not making substantially more money. 

http://www.teateachers.org/sites/default/files/salary-schedules/shelby_county_school_district_salary_schedule_report.pdf

http://www.teateachers.org/sites/default/files/salary-schedules/haywood_county_school_district_salary_schedule_report.pdf