Upperman(3-1)@Cannon County(2-2)

Gridiron89

cannon might not win this one , but they'll hang in until late in the 2nd half. They have tough kids who will fight hard. upperman kids have shown time and time again that they will lay down when they get punched in the mouth.

These two teams are a reflection of their communities; one hardworking and gritty, the other soft and despicable.

2 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

cannon might not win this one , but they'll hang in until late in the 2nd half. They have tough kids who will fight hard. upperman kids have shown time and time again that they will lay down when they get punched in the mouth.

These two teams are a reflection of their communities; one hardworking and gritty, the other soft and despicable.

Once again, your troll attempt was bad and you should feel bad.

17 hours ago, HC116 said:

Once again, your troll attempt was bad and you should feel bad.

That's something a coward from upperman would say... Are you trying to get these hands? Why don't you name the time and the parking lot and I'll be there. Just look for the guy with no shirt on with the Squatch co tattoo on his chest.

Edited by bolddust281
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Killer Beez by a thousand. I would say they come in angry and the Lions pay for it. I will say this you don't have to  like it but Cannon gets a thousand calls at home but playing illegal kids and all the refs in the world won't stop this spanking.  Cannon much improved Coaching Staff and play with grit but they have absolutely no chance of making this a game. Qb is good really good. WR is like 7 foot tall and not bad but after those 2 Not much left. 

Edited by Hellidontno

14 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Killer Beez by a thousand. I would say they come in angry and the Lions pay for it. I will say this you don't have to  like it but Cannon gets a thousand calls at home but playing illegal kids and all the refs in the world won't stop this spanking.  Cannon much improved Coaching Staff and play with grit but they have absolutely no chance of making this a game. Qb is good really good. WR is like 7 foot tall and not bad but after those 2 Not much left. 

They still have that receiver? Kid has to be like 20 by now..