Clinton

Opie Shaggnasty

27 minutes ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

When are we going to realize that mckamey cant get it done.Shut out by a 2a team is enough.

Opie have you stopped and looked at your schedule. Your 0-4 but the teams all combined you have played are 15-1. The next three you play are 4-0, 2-2 and 4-0. The 2-2 looks like they have finally found their lost magic by beating Farragut last night. Weakest teams left are Fulton and Karns. Seems everyone is getting better around you. The biggest thing I didn't like that he did at GCA was schedule a few teams that were just too big to be playing for such a small school. I'm sure he felt that would get them ready for the playoffs but it was like being a fan for Chattanooga today going over to UT. 

19 hours ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

When are we going to realize that mckamey cant get it done.Shut out by a 2a team is enough.

That 2A school has more players than you do!65 kids and a D-1 QB that can play for any team in the state.Not to mention Meigs is a big fast team,they have good lineman that can move.They would beat or play WITH any team you have faced.

11 hours ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

As much as I like Coach Shattuck, he only had 3 winning seasons in 10yrs.  And, Clinton went 7-33 in his first four seasons (0-10 in his last).  Clinton Football has only had FOUR winning seasons in the last 20yrs.  Anonymous critics publicly dragging down a coach will not make it any better.   

• Thanks 1

Clinton over the years! 

2001- (3-7) 

2002 (2-8) 

2003 (0-9) 

2004 (1-9) 

2005 (1-9)

2006 (2-8) 

2007 (4-6) 

2008 (6-5) ****Playoffs****

2009 (11-1) ***Playoffs***

2010 (4-6) 

2011 (0-10)

2012 (2-8)

2013 (4-6) 

2014 (7-4) ***Playoffs***

2015 (4-7) ***Playoffs*** 

2016 (1-9)

2017 (2-8) 

2018 (4-7) ***Playoffs*** 

Lets Look at the past. 3 winning seasons over the last 18 years.... This to me looks like like its not a players ordeal, but it looks like its the High Achy and Community! Hopefully things can change for the Dragons. Because I do feel like this is a good job that can be GREAT!