Tyner Rams @ Marion Co.

TynerRamFan

On 9/16/2019 at 1:48 PM, MarionMadness said:

This will be a good game. I hope Tyner does not try and cheat our kids. I believe they have kind of been known for that in the past. Hopefully they will come in and play a clean game. Our kids will fight until the end with integrity, pride, and passion. If we lose a game we always lose gracefully. That is the culture Coach Mathis has instilled in these kids. Good luck to your Rams but it will not be easy.  Win the Day!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

:lol::flower:

• Upvote 1

On 9/17/2019 at 9:34 AM, TynerRamFan said:

The schools played each other every year between 1996-2008. Things got reclassified and they didn't play between 2009-2014. When they resumed, MC won 3 times 2015-2016

Tyner has won the past 3 times 2017-2018. So far this year, MC is scoring 21ppg while Tyner is averaging 39ppg

You are right, anything can happen and I am looking for a good game!

I believe this game will be won with Defense more than Offense. The numbers for both teams: MC is giving up an average of 32ppg, while Tyner's average is 17ppg. 

It's still decided on the gridiron!!

Go "RAMS"!!

I am getting excited about this game. We need to pack the stadium for this game. We do not need any of the fake fans from the community. We only want TRUE WARRIORS! Half time fans are not welcome anymore. A good team is going to come over here. I know Coach Mathis will have our kids ready to play like he always does. Win or lose we will play with integrity, character, poise, passion, and using sportsmanship. This Tyner team usually acts up when we have played them in the past. I hope their coach does not allow that stuff this season. I know for certain that Coach Mathis did not use all of his plays last week against Pitchburg. He saved some of them for this very important region game. This game might win the region championship for our kids. We are practicing hard this week and expect to win this game. The sky is the limit with this group of kids. We just have to continue to work hard and prepare for our opponents. It's always a great day to be a warrior.

14 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

I am getting excited about this game. We need to pack the stadium for this game. We do not need any of the fake fans from the community. We only want TRUE WARRIORS! Half time fans are not welcome anymore. A good team is going to come over here. I know Coach Mathis will have our kids ready to play like he always does. Win or lose we will play with integrity, character, poise, passion, and using sportsmanship. This Tyner team usually acts up when we have played them in the past. I hope their coach does not allow that stuff this season. I know for certain that Coach Mathis did not use all of his plays last week against Pitchburg. He saved some of them for this very important region game. This game might win the region championship for our kids. We are practicing hard this week and expect to win this game. The sky is the limit with this group of kids. We just have to continue to work hard and prepare for our opponents. It's always a great day to be a warrior.

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE SPEEDY, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

Madness, this is the 2nd time you have come on here and made false statements about my team. Where is your proof ?? You never answer my replies and that shows me that you are either a lier or delusional or both!! It's one thing to support your school, but to try and talk bad about another is making you look small!!

1 minute ago, TynerRamFan said:

Madness, this is the 2nd time you have come on here and made false statements about my team. Where is your proof ?? You never answer my replies and that shows me that you are either a lier or delusional or both!! It's one thing to support your school, but to try and talk bad about another is making you look small!!

I am not talking bad about your school. I am just saying that sometimes in the past Tyner has tried to show boat and taunt our kids. Surely you have seen this happen. I do not like kids to act that way is all I am saying. FAyetteville played dirty this season. They cheated against us all night long. I am hoping that Tyner will not cheat and play this way. Coach Mathis would never allow our kids to do anything like that. I guranteee you will see a team that is full of integrity and class this week. He teaches these kids to be respectful and never ever taunt or show boat. He tells them to save that for the NFL. Your team will have a lot of good players just remember to tell them to act nice and be responsible on the field of play. Win the Day!

14 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

I was about to use the word delusional to describe her too. Lol 

12 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

I am not talking bad about your school. I am just saying that sometimes in the past Tyner has tried to show boat and taunt our kids. Surely you have seen this happen. I do not like kids to act that way is all I am saying. FAyetteville played dirty this season. They cheated against us all night long. I am hoping that Tyner will not cheat and play this way. Coach Mathis would never allow our kids to do anything like that. I guranteee you will see a team that is full of integrity and class this week. He teaches these kids to be respectful and never ever taunt or show boat. He tells them to save that for the NFL. Your team will have a lot of good players just remember to tell them to act nice and be responsible on the field of play. Win the Day!

LMAO

3 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

These are 15,16, and 17 year old kids!! All of them taunt and talk during the game including Marion's kids! If it does get out of hand, the refs usually get it under control. Coach Turner's players celebrate with each other but never at the expense of the opponent. We are very respectful and have been as long as I have been following the team!