Tyner Rams @ Marion Co.

TynerRamFan

8 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

Yes as a matter of fact our kids did play with integrity and character tonight. We did not play our best game tonight, but these kids played with more integrity, heart, and passion than most of you have dreamed of Coach Mathis did the right thing tonight once he got behind by 3 touchdowns. We have a good chance of seeing them in the playoffs in a rematch game. Why show all your stuff when you get behind by that much early? It would not make any sense. We struggled a little with their size and speed. They were the best team we have faced this season. If we had played like this last week that game would have been much, much closer. I just love to watch our boys play so hard and leave it all out on that field. We are getting better and better each week. We just have to keep trusting in Coach Mathis and staff to get it done. No one will want to see this team in the playoffs. I know in my heart we will be ready when it counts. Keep your head up boys. We ARE the MARION COUNTY WARRIORS! It's still a great day to be a warrior.

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

I'm not falling for this bunch of mess about integrity, character, heart, passion, and secret plays anymore... I think that you're a real doe doe head. Not running down the team, kids, or coaches, but sometimes you have to accept the fact that despite effort and desire, you're just not very good... it happens to most everyone sooner or later, and it's happening to MC now. Go to the games and cheer for the kids, but for my part you can give the rah rah speeches about how MC will be a force in the playoffs a rest... not even funny anymore.

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Football is a game like a lot of other games and other things in life   You just can't flip a switch and turn things on.  

You play to win the game.  HELLO!??! 

You play to win the game.  There's no switch to turn on and off.  Quit with this nonsense.  If yall are waiting to flip a switch to play to win the game, I'm afraid that circuit ain't gonna react when you do.

Wow... great minds? Or just tired of it.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

Could be another year of region 4AA  advancing three teams.

Bledsoe will probably be #2 from region 3 - Westmoreland may be able to beat them in Pikeville if it plays out that way - but they are pretty tough and well coached.  Rams looked better tonight and must keep improving each week to be ready for the challenges coming from region 4 come playoff time.  Took some steps forward this week for sure.  

Marion County is a great setting for Friday night football and I hope that in time this proud program will bounce back.  For now it is fun watching the Rams win 4 in a row and absolutely wear them out the last 3 meeting.  Plus tonight- they did it with “integrity”.

41 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

Yes as a matter of fact our kids did play with integrity and character tonight. We did not play our best game tonight, but these kids played with more integrity, heart, and passion than most of you have dreamed of Coach Mathis did the right thing tonight once he got behind by 3 touchdowns. We have a good chance of seeing them in the playoffs in a rematch game. Why show all your stuff when you get behind by that much early? It would not make any sense. We struggled a little with their size and speed. They were the best team we have faced this season. If we had played like this last week that game would have been much, much closer. I just love to watch our boys play so hard and leave it all out on that field. We are getting better and better each week. We just have to keep trusting in Coach Mathis and staff to get it done. No one will want to see this team in the playoffs. I know in my heart we will be ready when it counts. Keep your head up boys. We ARE the MARION COUNTY WARRIORS! It's still a great day to be a warrior.

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

Now Patricia, I highlighted in bold a untrue statement....2nd best team you’ve played so far!

17BBCDEE-B799-4C6E-B88B-F248D7BF8EE9.jpeg

Edited by CaptainJackRackam
  • Upvote 1

On 9/19/2019 at 4:53 PM, TynerRamFan said:

Tyner not only have these two, they arguably have the deepest bench of skill players in 2A. #2, #3, #5, #6, #10 just to name a few. If the game dictates using the JV, we have a few 9th graders that will surprise (one already has a 50 yard interception).

24 more hours to game prep!!

Seven TD'S by six(6) different players. We really have our work cut out for us next Friday. I pray everyone stays healthy because I know the competition should help us in the post season!!