Gallatin vs Hillwood (Homecoming)

GWAVE1

25 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Gallatin moves to 5-0 with a 42-0 win.

Have outscored opponents 176-21.

But we just hope we can make it to 7-3 after a previous 6-4 prediction. Any more than that I will bombarded by posters saying I'm a clueless green lensed homer. The same ones that said Gallatin wouldn't get a good coach this last offseason. 

So keep it up, Green Wave. You still have your doubters out there.

I think after whooping Hillsboro & beating MJ, your allowed to raise your expectations. I pretty much felt the same way with Oakland in 2008, not saying Gallatin is gonna win state but I see alot of similarities between the 2 teams

Just now, MidTennFootball said:

I think after whooping Hillsboro & beating MJ, your allowed to raise your expectations. I pretty much felt the same way with Oakland in 2008, not saying Gallatin is gonna win state but I see alot of similarities between the 2 teams

After I saw this team in the spring, I noticed the change in the team.  This staff, facial hair and all.....Lol, is doing wonders.  This Gallatin team is a far cry from any that has taken the field in the last 13 years.  2006 May be the closest comparison.  The current Gallatin team may be better than that team.