Wilson Central (4-0) at Mt. Juliet (1-2)

steelcityroller

42 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Man, Oakland fans are quick to forget that MJ is the best team they have seen in well over a year. Narrowly escaped last year by 7, and one of your TD's was a MJ turnover inside their own 10. But yeah, they're never any good....lol. 

It was a blocked punt and no one said they are never any good.   Not sure how MJ has fallen so far since the quarter finals.   But they did and here we are.  Go Patriots

4 hours ago, WCndaHouse said:

It will be low scoring, but my Wildcats will prevail. Don't believe me, just watch! 

All of that chirping in the preseason won't help you on Friday night.

Same could be said to you the beginning of every season. It reminds me of Vols fans. Very optimistic and excited but it only lasts the first few weeks. Also what do we really have to lose Friday night? The damage has already been done... 10 years in a row against a in county rival. I feel bad at this point.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

27 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You came onto this thread to involve Oakland in the mix of a Wilson Central/MJ thread. Must be all you have in life. 

You brought everyone into this tread by saying everyone looks at MJ as their Super Bowl. Glad you think so highly of you team. Must be all you have in life. 

Edited by GoPats2019