Greenfield at Dresden

HevyReturns

I think this may be the best start Yellowjackets have had in awhile. And a well-deserved high ranking in 1A polls. Will Lions get past their bad loss last game? Restore their mojo? Or will Greenfield stay undefeated & tied for 1st in Region 7 with Lake Co (who has a bye week, prepping for Westview. That'll be an awesome game!). A win means Jackets will make things real hard for Dresden to make playoffs. This will be a massive win for Lions. Can Dresden do it?

Of course this myopic homey says YES! I predict a Lions win 33-20. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, HevyReturns said:

I think this may be the best start Yellowjackets have had in awhile. And a well-deserved high ranking in 1A polls. Will Lions get past their bad loss last game? Restore their mojo? Or will Greenfield stay undefeated & tied for 1st in Region 7 with Lake Co (who has a bye week, prepping for Westview. That'll be an awesome game!). A win means Jackets will make things real hard for Dresden to make playoffs. This will be a massive win for Lions. Can Dresden do it?

Of course this myopic homey says YES! I predict a Lions win 33-20. 

Sorry, but I have to disagree. Greenfield by 2 or 3 tds. 

Thinking Greenfield wins but hoping Dresden makes them earn every score. If last Friday's game would have been in Dresden we would have won. Took the refs 15 min to signal the TD cause they had to discuss about which school they were at. lol Granted we shouldn't have played the 4th quarter to not lose the lead, we should have played to win. Dresden folks knew going into this season we were still down on talent. I am proud the kids are playing hard till the end.

Any word of WC kid that got hurt? Cartman? 

It will be Greenfield's run game vs. Dresden passing attack.  I am interested to see the freshman quarterback that everyone is saying looked so good last week.  If the freshman can get Lockhart the ball, Dresden should be able to score some points because he is a very good WR.  I still think though that Dresden will struggle to stop Keylon Thomas and company on the ground and I think that will be the difference.  I am taking taking Greenfield by 1 or 2 TD's.

3 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Thinking Greenfield wins but hoping Dresden makes them earn every score. If last Friday's game would have been in Dresden we would have won. Took the refs 15 min to signal the TD cause they had to discuss about which school they were at. lol Granted we shouldn't have played the 4th quarter to not lose the lead, we should have played to win. Dresden folks knew going into this season we were still down on talent. I am proud the kids are playing hard till the end.

Any word of WC kid that got hurt? Cartman? 

Bryant scored on 3rd down anyway. So 4th down was just a gift to Dresden. 

I'm hearing Bryce is doing well, most of that Friday was precautionary from my understanding

Edited by WarEagleCartman

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Bryant scored on 3rd down anyway. So 4th down was just a gift to Dresden. 

I'm hearing Bryce is doing well, most of that Friday was precautionary from my understanding

Good deal. My nephew was in on the play, he actually recovered the fumble. He thought the kid broke his hand when it first happened. Thought his hand got caught in his face mask. Said he heard a pop when it happened.