Hardin Valley (1-3) @ Dobyns-Bennett (3-0)

DBKPT93

On 9/18/2019 at 7:58 AM, WaCoJaCo said:

I agree, looks like you've done your home work. I think this game will be close.

How could you have been so wrong?  I felt like DB would beat them by 3 or more TDs but was surprised a bit myself. There is real improvement in this team for sure.

So, at this point DB still has not been really tested.  As it is turning out, it may be either Science Hill or Farragut that is rhe 1st test.

3 hours ago, DBGRAD70 said:

How could you have been so wrong?  I felt like DB would beat them by 3 or more TDs but was surprised a bit myself. There is real improvement in this team for sure.

So, at this point DB still has not been really tested.  As it is turning out, it may be either Science Hill or Farragut that is rhe 1st test.

Because he don’t know what he is talking about! I’ve watched his comments since 2006- 2007 and it’s the same every year. 

3 hours ago, DBGRAD70 said:

Nobody saw this coming..... I sat beside the HV stat guy last night, and even before the game he was telling me about how close HV hung with Knox Central (#1 in 5A) last week.    Offensively DB beat HV with the deep pass, with only one exception HV let DB's WR's get behind the coverage and at that point it is an easy lob for the QB.     Defensively DB's 2 defensive ends (29 and 14) played outstanding, on run plays they stayed in their lanes and forced containment, on pass plays they got around the tackle every time.   The stat guy said he knew HV was going to lose last night but he said they have not played anywhere near that badly all year.      Maybe he is right, who knows, but HV looked like a middle school team last night to me, and not a good one at that.    DB will be 9-0 heading into the last game vs. Alcoa.

52 minutes ago, IndianNation01 said:

Because he don’t know what he is talking about! I’ve watched his comments since 2006- 2007 and it’s the same every year. 

LOL! That's funny, last year you were agreeing with me all over the place. Remember your comments about the secondary after the Bearden game last year?  You said I was 100% correct. Now I get one wrong since "you've been watching my comments since 2006" and all of the sudden I don't know what I'm talking about. I must of cut you off in traffic this week or something.  I know from coach Christian's comments before the game he thought it was going to be a close game so I guess I'm in good company.

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

LOL! That's funny, last year you were agreeing with me all over the place. Remember your comments about the secondary after the Bearden game last year?  You said I was 100% correct. Now I get one wrong since "you've been watching my comments since 2006" and all of the sudden I don't know what I'm talking about. I must of cut you off in traffic this week or something.  I know from coach Christian's comments before the game he thought it was going to be a close game so I guess I'm in good company.

Coach Christian will always give the other team some props, it’s called class.

One wrong? Your giving yourself way to much credit. 

I’m not saying your always 100% wrong but 90% of the time you have no idea what your talking about. Your just the negative Sh&t show coach T faithful. 

Honestly, it’s nothing personal. Your just a terrible DB fan. 

Carry on with your show. Maybe, I just gave you some new material. 

Edited by IndianNation01

16 minutes ago, IndianNation01 said:

Coach Christian will always give the other team some props, it’s called class.

One wrong? Your giving yourself way to much credit. 

I’m not saying your always 100% wrong but 90% of the time you have no idea what your talking about. Your just the negative Sh&t show coach T faithful. 

Honestly, it’s nothing personal. Your just a terrible DB fan. 

Carry on with your show. Maybe, I just gave you some new material. 

Yeah, There's material all over that post. For starters, In your world if Christian gives a team props it's "class" if I do it's a Sh&t show". Got it. lol

If I'm wrong 90% of the time maybe you could prove that by quoting 90% here on this thread, or maybe just 20%, I'll make it easy for you. I see you just joined CoachT last year. But you say you've been reading my post since 2006-2008? Ok whatever.

You call my post negative, I call them the truth. That you can't dispute so you just call me a terrible DB fan. My guess is you have a kid in school right now, either a player or a band member. When you're kid graduates we'll never see you on here or at a game again.  Now that's a terrible DB fan.  It's nothing personal but you don't have a clue.

11 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Yeah, There's material all over that post. For starters, In your world if Christian gives a team props it's "class" if I do it's a Sh&t show". Got it. lol

If I'm wrong 90% of the time maybe you could prove that by quoting 90% here on this thread, or maybe just 20%, I'll make it easy for you. I see you just joined CoachT last year. But you say you've been reading my post since 2006-2008? Ok whatever.

You call my post negative, I call them the truth. That you can't dispute so you just call me a terrible DB fan. My guess is you have a kid in school right now, either a player or a band member. When you're kid graduates we'll never see you on here or at a game again.  Now that's a terrible DB fan.  It's nothing personal but you don't have a clue.

Like I said, you have no idea what your talking about.

My kid graduated in 2010. I don’t have a kid there now. Never had a band kid. 

I had the same screen name in 2006-2007 as I do now. Only difference is, My email account got hacked and I had to have a new account started and have coach T delete the old account so I could create it again under a new email.

You can’t even grasp what my post says, at all. The same as you don’t truly grasp football. 

All you do and have done for the last 12 years or so, Is dog DB football, Coaches and their players. 

Yeah, you usually have something good to say about another team but only at DB expense. I don’t have to specifically look up anything. I have read it for years! 

Your like the the annoying kid in the neighborhood. The big kids like to get you going (other fan bases) and the rest tolerate you because you live here. 

7 minutes ago, IndianNation01 said:

Like I said, you have no idea what your talking about.

My kid graduated in 2010. I don’t have a kid there now. Never had a band kid. 

I had the same screen name in 2006-2007 as I do now. Only difference is, My email account got hacked and I had to have a new account started and have coach T delete the old account so I could create it again under a new email.

You can’t even grasp what my post says, at all. The same as you don’t truly grasp football. 

All you do and have done for the last 12 years or so, Is dog DB football, Coaches and their players. 

Yeah, you usually have something good to say about another team but only at DB expense. I don’t have to specifically look up anything. I have read it for years! 

Your like the the annoying kid in the neighborhood. The big kids like to get you going (other fan bases) and the rest tolerate you because you live here. 

You're right about the  coaches, some of them, and their no longer there. Everything I ever said is proven by their performance. Look at the stats, they don't lie. I've always given praise to the coaches and the players when they deserve it. You forgot to add that part in because it flies in the face of your stupid argument, whatever that is. You should delete your account because anybody can go back and read where you were "dogging" the coaches and players just last September. It's easy to find because you only have about 16 post (some fan). 

That last sentence in your post is just stupid. What a moron. Yeah, I can't grasp what your post says because it's total made up B/S.  

41 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You're right about the  coaches, some of them, and their no longer there. Everything I ever said is proven by their performance. Look at the stats, they don't lie. I've always given praise to the coaches and the players when they deserve it. You forgot to add that part in because it flies in the face of your stupid argument, whatever that is. You should delete your account because anybody can go back and read where you were "dogging" the coaches and players just last September. It's easy to find because you only have about 16 post (some fan). 

That last sentence in your post is just stupid. What a moron. Yeah, I can't grasp what your post says because it's total made up B/S.  

I know what people can look up. I don’t have a problem with anyone looking either. I have dislike just like anyone but I don’t consistently degrade our team and staff as you do and have over the years. 

I don’t post a lot but I do read a lot. That makes me not a fan? 

I promise you, I’m not the only one that feels this way on here and if you only knew how many DB players despised you over the years! Many of these players know exactly who you are in person too. 

Anyways this is a endless absolutely purposeless argument. Back to football. 

Edited by IndianNation01

When I watched the DB and Greeneville scrimmage before the season,I knew two things.The good one was that this is one of the better DB teams that I've seen in a while.The reason was the way they played up front on both sides of the ball.Everything starts with the big guys and you could tell quickly that the strength program was starting to pay back on our investment a few years ago.There is no question that a few teams on DB's schedule are down a bit but there is also no question that DB is back to playing some very good football.I'd just like  to see the Tribe have a great playoff run this year.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IndianNation01 said:

I know what people can look up. I don’t have a problem with anyone looking either. I have dislike just like anyone but I don’t consistently degrade our team and staff as you do and have over the years. 

I don’t post a lot but I do read a lot. That makes me not a fan? 

I promise you, I’m not the only one that feels this way on here and if you only knew how many DB players despised you over the years! Many of these players know exactly who you are in person too. 

Anyways this is a endless absolutely purposeless argument. Back to football. 

Any argument you have is going to be purposeless because you're making it up as you go alone.  I'm sure there are a few that don't like what I say and how I say it. But I probably have as many like it that dislikes it. I've had several past players that have agreed as well as most fans and at least two coaches. One of those coaches is still there. And I guess with your 16 or so post on here and the number of post in that 16 that bashes coaches and players the percentage would be way higher than mine. So that makes you a bigger basher than me.  As I remember it most of the comments and private messages have been in agreement. So I guess You're the official spokesman for the WaCoJaCo haters club. Let me give you a assignment. See how many post of mine you can dig up where what I say is not the truth.  Sunshine Pumper.

And try not to get so bent out of shape from here on out. This is just a message board.