2A Top 10's SEPT 16th

RocketHouse

I don’t see anybody beating Peabody or Meigs so they will stay number 1 and 2. 

Fairley will probably stay at 3 until they meet Peabody in the quarterfinals. But I am putting them on UPSET ALERT this week against Mitchell I just got a funny feeling Mitchell is going to win. I got Lewis two spots above Forrest but I think Forrest has the potential to beat them if they play a clean game. 

Doesnt Watertown play Tyner? Or is that a playoff game? 

I seen something in Waverly this past Friday that reminds me of Union City. Ground and pound. They looked pretty good. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I don’t see anybody beating Peabody or Meigs so they will stay number 1 and 2. 

Fairley will probably stay at 3 until they meet Peabody in the quarterfinals. But I am putting them on UPSET ALERT this week against Mitchell I just got a funny feeling Mitchell is going to win. I got Lewis two spots above Forrest but I think Forrest has the potential to beat them if they play a clean game. 

Doesnt Watertown play Tyner? Or is that a playoff game? 

I seen something in Waverly this past Friday that reminds me of Union City. Ground and pound. They looked pretty good. 

Watertown will not face Tyner until the third round of the playoffs If everything stays as it is right now and both of us win out. 

Tyner would also also have to make it through TC before reaching us if they win out. Of course, it is way to early to talk about right now and all of us could fall off, but no matter what Tyner will not play H2O until the playoffs if both teams make it.

Edited by H2Oman

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Watertown will not face Tyner until the third round of the playoffs If everything stays as it is right now and both of us win out. 

Tyner would also also have to make it through TC before reaching us if they win out. Of course, it is way to early to talk about right now and all of us could fall off, but no matter what Tyner will not play H2O until the playoffs if both teams make it.

Thanks for clearing that up for me I’m still learning you guys from the east. 

On 9/17/2019 at 11:53 AM, GeneralAmerigha said:

based on current results this season, Forrest should be 3rd  

General, don't get all flustered in your pursuit of the acknowledgement and admiration of your glorious rockets by the AP Gods. i know you are new to this area of the battle field but General must learn that it's best to lay low when possible. Otherwise a sniper may pick you off and that wont be good for a bunch of Rockets to be under fire with no General to lead. 

Note: The all knowing AP Gods were so great last year in their prophecies that they didn't have my beloved Jackets picked higher than 8th or 9th all year and well them boys were a couple injuries short and a Tide away from claiming number 11. 

So General, stay in the bunker, fire your Rockets from a distance and keep destroying your targets from afar. 

By the way, does your platoon fire Rockets from the ground, or do you all attack with aviation technology. I highly doubt you all utilize an Armada being that we are so far inland. 

• Like 1