2A Top 10's SEPT 16th

RocketHouse

3 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

General, don't get all flustered in your pursuit of the acknowledgement and admiration of your glorious rockets by the AP Gods. i know you are new to this area of the battle field but General must learn that it's best to lay low when possible. Otherwise a sniper may pick you off and that wont be good for a bunch of Rockets to be under fire with no General to lead. 

Note: The all knowing AP Gods were so great last year in their prophecies that they didn't have my beloved Jackets picked higher than 8th or 9th all year and well them boys were a couple injuries short and a Tide away from claiming number 11. 

So General, stay in the bunker, fire your Rockets from a distance and keep destroying your targets from afar. 

By the way, does your platoon fire Rockets from the ground, or do you all attack with aviation technology. I highly doubt you all utilize an Armada being that we are so far inland. 

:roflolk:

On 9/16/2019 at 5:31 PM, Southtowner said:

SouthTown Top 10

1. Peabody
2. Meigs County
3. Trousdale County
4. Watertown
5. Lewis County
6. Tyner Academy
7. Fairley
8. Forrest
9. South Greene
10.Union City
tie. Oneida

I must admit this is a very good top 10.  I have maintained from the very beginning that Trenton Peabody is the cream of the crop in 2A.  And I still maintain this.

4 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

General, don't get all flustered in your pursuit of the acknowledgement and admiration of your glorious rockets by the AP Gods. i know you are new to this area of the battle field but General must learn that it's best to lay low when possible. Otherwise a sniper may pick you off and that wont be good for a bunch of Rockets to be under fire with no General to lead. 

Note: The all knowing AP Gods were so great last year in their prophecies that they didn't have my beloved Jackets picked higher than 8th or 9th all year and well them boys were a couple injuries short and a Tide away from claiming number 11. 

So General, stay in the bunker, fire your Rockets from a distance and keep destroying your targets from afar. 

By the way, does your platoon fire Rockets from the ground, or do you all attack with aviation technology. I highly doubt you all utilize an Armada being that we are so far inland. 

NIce post!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

dumbest post ever. 

You miss his whole point that's it's better to be the hunter instead of the hunted. Flying under the radar is always better that's why I hate it when TC is ranked high I will rather be unranked and sneak up on other teams instead of them being you cone a mile away.

7 hours ago, RTD said:

You miss his whole point that's it's better to be the hunter instead of the hunted. Flying under the radar is always better that's why I hate it when TC is ranked high I will rather be unranked and sneak up on other teams instead of them being you cone a mile away.

RTD, don’t waist your breath, some people you just can’t help. Even if the General took our advice, this is what it would look like...donkey-standing-partially-hidden-behind-

• Like 1