AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 16, 2019

Southtowner

6 minutes ago, rlh said:

My sarcasm meter is acting erratic and can't get a good read.  :roflol:

No sarcasm here.You all are coming on and with the depth you have will be hard for any 1,2,3A other than Alcoa to handle.Meigs the way they can run and throw is a hard task but i think you all have the numbers to give the a L.

12 hours ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

Huntingdon living rent free full time in these LC posters little heads. A post can’t be made without y’all bringing up Huntingdon. Y’all are bigger fans than horse! I’ll get you boys a Mustang shirt you can wear.

I would say this was funny but cb10 used that one on y’all for like 2 years...

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yeah it’s really not that big of a deal just weird 

One of the problems with these computer rankings is it doesnt take into account a team who has a 42-0 lead at half time. It only seems to see the final score. For example we had Cumberland Gap something like 48-0 near half time and played all younger guys rest of the game. Only 1 score the second half. But doesnt take into account we called off the dogs middle of the 2nd quarter putting young guys in. If the computers were to take into account box scores it may make alot of the polls alot more accurate. We lost a few spots in ranking after that game btw. Again no harm but if your shooting for accuracy I think that may help with it.

14 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

One of the problems with these computer rankings is it doesnt take into account a team who has a 42-0 lead at half time. It only seems to see the final score. For example we had Cumberland Gap something like 48-0 near half time and played all younger guys rest of the game. Only 1 score the second half. But doesnt take into account we called off the dogs middle of the 2nd quarter putting young guys in. If the computers were to take into account box scores it may make alot of the polls alot more accurate. We lost a few spots in ranking after that game btw. Again no harm but if your shooting for accuracy I think that may help with it.

Our coach has backed off in every game we have played so far. The way our coach rotates players I doubt we ever have a mr football. Plus we are in west TN. They seem to be biased to the east